- Director:HSE Campus in St. Petersburg / HSE St. Petersburg International Office / Centre of International Education
- Marina Sannikova has been at HSE University since 2018.
- Planning, implementation and analysis of marketing and PR activities in the international environment
- Advertising and information support and promotion of degree and short-term programmes of HSE University - St Petersburg in the international environment
- Recruiting and admission of international students to the degree programmes of HSE University – St Petersburg
- Organization of short-term and summer programmes: recruitment and admission of international participants.
- Organization and analysis of efficiency of the international recruitment process
This year's theme of the International Partners Week held this past May was ‘Nurturing Global Citizens for a Global World’. Participants gathered to discuss common issues that universities face in regard to internationalisation, exchange approaches to implementing the Global Citizens concept, visit the university’s facilities, acquaint HSE SPb students with universities overseas, and, of course, enjoy St Petersburg’s White Nights.