Md Tahsir Ahmed Munna
- Research Assistant:Faculty of Computer Science / Laboratory for Models and Methods of Computational Pragmatics
- Md Tahsir Ahmed Munna has been at HSE University since 2019.
As a Research Assistant of Laboratory for Models and Methods of Computational Pragmatics, I am working on the" Recommender System" Group and conducting research on Knowledge-Based Recommender System.
Bachelor's in Software Engineering
Daffodil International University
Data Science Master's Student
Continuing education / Professional retraining / Internships / Study abroad experience
Master's 2nd-year student. Program "Data Science", faculty of Computer Science, Higher School of Economics (HSE).
Awards and Accomplishments
Bangabandhu Fellowship, Ministry of Science and Technology, People's Republic of Bangladesh.
- Article Ahmed Munna M. T. Haar Cascade Classifier and Lucas–Kanade Optical Flow Based Realtime Object Tracker with Custom Masking Technique // Advances in Information and Communication Networks. 2019. Vol. 887. P. 398-410. doi (in press)
- Article Ahmed Munna M. T. Prediction Model for Prevalence of Type-2 Diabetes Complications with ANN Approach Combining with K-Fold Cross Validation and K-Means Clustering // Advances in Intelligent Systems and Computing. 2019. Vol. 886. P. 451-467. doi (in press)
- Chapter Ahmed Munna M. T. Prediction Model for Prevalence of Type-2 Diabetes Mellitus Complications Using Machine Learning Approach, in: Studies in Big Data Vol. 65: Data Management and Analysis. Switzerland : Springer, 2019. P. 103-116. doi (in press)
- Article Ahmed Munna M. T. Human face detection in excessive dark image by using contrast stretching, histogram equalization and adaptive equalization // International Journal of Engineering and Technology. 2018. Vol. 7. No. 4. P. 3990-3994.
- Chapter Ahmed Munna M. T. NStackSenti: Evaluation of a Multi-level Approach for Detecting the Sentiment of Users, in: Communications in Computer and Information Science Vol. 922: Next Generation Computing Technologies on Computational Intelligence. Singapore : Springer, 2018. doi P. 38-48. doi (in press)
- Chapter Ahmed Munna M. T. Relative Direction: Location Path Providing Method for Allied Intelligent Agent, in: Advances in Computing and Data Sciences. Second International Conference, ICACDS 2018, Dehradun, India, April 20-21, 2018, Revised Selected Papers, Part I. Singapore : Springer, 2018. doi P. 381-391. doi (in press)
- Article Ahmed Munna M. T. Simplified Mapreduce Mechanism for Large Scale Data Processing // International Journal of Engineering and Technology. 2018. Vol. 7. No. 8. P. 16-21. doi
- Article Ahmed Munna M. T. A computational technique for intelligent computers to learn and identify the human's relative directions // International Conference on Intelligent Sustainable Systems. 2017. P. 1037-1040. doi (in press)
Research Associate, Daffodil International University, Dhaka, Bangladesh
(10/2018 to 08/2019)