Md Tahsir Ahmed Munna
- Research Assistant:Faculty of Computer Science / Laboratory for Models and Methods of Computational Pragmatics
- Md Tahsir Ahmed Munna has been at HSE University since 2019.
As a Research Assistant of Laboratory for Models and Methods of Computational Pragmatics, I have to work with team members or personally with lab projects as well as conducting research in a dedicated research field.
Bachelor's in Software Engineering
Daffodil International University
Data Science Master's Student
Continuing education / Professional retraining / Internships / Study abroad experience
Master's 2nd-year student. Program "Data Science", faculty of Computer Science, Higher School of Economics (HSE).
- Article Ahmed Munna M. T. Haar Cascade Classifier and Lucas–Kanade Optical Flow Based Realtime Object Tracker with Custom Masking Technique // Advances in Information and Communication Networks. 2019. Vol. 887. P. 398-410. doi (in press)
- Article Ahmed Munna M. T. Prediction Model for Prevalence of Type-2 Diabetes Complications with ANN Approach Combining with K-Fold Cross Validation and K-Means Clustering // Advances in Intelligent Systems and Computing. 2019. Vol. 886. P. 451-467. doi (in press)
- Article Ahmed Munna M. T. Human face detection in excessive dark image by using contrast stretching, histogram equalization and adaptive equalization // International Journal of Engineering & Technology. 2018. Vol. 7. No. 4. P. 3990-3994. (in press)
- Article Ahmed Munna M. T. Relative Direction: Location Path Providing Method for Allied Intelligent Agent // Advances in Computing and Data Sciences . 2018. Vol. 908. P. 381-391. doi (in press)
- Article Ahmed Munna M. T. Simplified Mapreduce Mechanism for Large Scale Data Processing // International Journal of Engineering & Technology. 2018. Vol. 7(. No. 8. P. 16-21. doi (in press)
- Article Ahmed Munna M. T. A computational technique for intelligent computers to learn and identify the human's relative directions // International Conference on Intelligent Sustainable Systems. 2017. P. 1037-1040. doi (in press)
Research Associate, Daffodil International University, Dhaka, Bangladesh
(10/2018 to 08/2019)