- Research Assistant:International laboratory for Applied Network Research
- Maria Vorobeva has been at HSE University since 2019.
- Under the supervision of the responsible executor, carry out scientific operations in separate sections (stages, tasks) of the topic in accordance with the approved methods;
- Collect, process, analyze and synthesize scientific information and experience;
- Prepare reports (sections of the report) on the topic or its section (stage, task);
- Fulfill other orders and instructions of the employer.
Continuing education / Professional retraining / Internships / Study abroad experience
Ninth`s International Summer School "Applied Data Analysis using Python" TMSA-2018, Moscow, NRU HSE
Awards and Accomplishments
Scholarship of Moscow Government (2016-2017)
Oxford Russia Scholarship (2019-2020)
2017 - p.t. : Research assistant Research and Study Group “Randan – sociological data analysis”
2018 : Research Intern Institute for Statistical Studies and Economics of Knowledge
2018-2019 : Teaching Assistant "Data analysis in sociology" (BA "Sociology", 2nd year, compulsory course)
2019 - p. t. : Teaching Assistant "Institutional Economics" (BA "Sociology", 3rd year, compulsory course)
The international master's programme "Applied statistics with network analysis", as well as hundreds of other programs of Higher School of Economics, has passed the state accreditation.