- Nikita Moshkov has been at HSE University since 2019.
Master's degree, NRU Higher School of Economics, System and Software Engineering
Bachelor's degree, Vladimir State University, Information security
- Article Grexa I., Diosdi A., Harmati M., Kriston A., Moshkov N., Buzas K., Pietiäinen V., Koos K., Horvath P. SpheroidPicker for automated 3D cell culture manipulation using deep learning // Scientific Reports. 2021. Vol. 11. Article 14813. doi
- Article Kornienko I. V., Faleeva T. G., Schurr T. G., Aramova O. Y., Ochir-Goryaeva M. A., Batieva E. F., Vdovchenkov E. V., N. E. Moshkov, Kukanova V. V., Ivanov I. N., Sidorenko Y. S., Tatarinova T. V. Y-Chromosome Haplogroup Diversity in Khazar Burials from Southern Russia / Пер. с рус. // Russian Journal of Genetics. 2021. Vol. 57. No. 4. P. 477-488. doi
- Article Hollandi R., Diosdi A., Hollandi G., Moshkov N., Horvath P. AnnotatorJ: an ImageJ plugin to ease hand-annotation of cellular compartments // Molecular Biology of the Cell. 2020. Т. 31. № 20. С. 2179-2186. doi
- Article Piccini F., Balassa T., Carbonaro A., Diosdi A., Toth T., Moshkov N., Tasnadi E. A., Horvath P. Software tools for 3D nuclei segmentation and quantitative analysis in multicellular aggregates // Computational and Structural Biotechnology Journal. 2020. Vol. 18. P. 1287-1300. doi
- Article Moshkov N., Mathe B., Kertesz-Farkas A., Hollandi R., Horvath P. Test-time augmentation for deep learning-based cell segmentation on microscopy images // Scientific Reports. 2020. Vol. 10. P. 5068. doi
HEPTECH AIME19 AI & ML (Budapest). Presentation: Test-time augmentation for deep learning-based cell segmentation on microscopy images
HEPTECH AIME ML&VA on Clouds (Будапешт). Presentation: Image database generation techniques for DIC brain tissue cell segmentation
COST Action CA15124 (NEUBIAS) Short Term Scientific Mission 2020
COST Action CA15124 (NEUBIAS) Short Term Scientific Mission 2019
A group of scientists from Hungary, Russia and Finland have developed a system capable of selecting cancer cells of a specific shape and size—spheroids. SpheroidPicker, the first AI device of its kind, enables a more standardized approach to working with tumour samples. The results of the research have been published in the journal Scientific Reports. One of researchers who worked on the project is Nikita Moshkov, Junior Research Fellow of the Laboratory on AI for Computational Biology.
Nikita Moshkov told us about his experience in Broad Institute of MIT and Harvard, where he stayed from 17 March till May 21.