- Oleg Gabelko has been at HSE since 2017.
Education, Degrees and Academic Titles
Doctor of Sciences*
Candidate of Sciences* (PhD)
Lenin Kazan State University
According to the International Standard Classification of Education (ISCED) 2011, Candidate of Sciences belongs to ISCED level 8 - "doctoral or equivalent", together with PhD, DPhil, D.Lit, D.Sc, LL.D, Doctorate or similar. Candidate of Sciences allows its holders to reach the level of the Associate Professor.
A post-doctoral degree called Doctor of Sciences is given to reflect second advanced research qualifications or higher doctorates in ISCED 2011.
- Chapter Gabelko O. Bithynia and Cappadocia: Royal Courts and Ruling Society in the Minor Hellenistic Monarchies, in: The Hellenistic Court. Monarchic Power and Elite Society from Alexander to Cleopatra. Classical Press of Wales, 2017. doi P. 319-342. doi
- Article Gabelko O. Antigonos “Monophthalmos”: Some Particulars in the Interpretation of the Nickname // Anabasis. Studia Classica et Orientalia. 2016. Vol. 7. P. 71-78.
- Chapter Oleg Gabelko. ‘A Tale of Two Cities’: Some Particulars of the Conquest of Cius and Myrlea by the Kingdom of Bithynia, in: Deformations and Crises of Ancient Civil Communities. / Ed. by V. Gushchin, P. Rhodes. Stuttgart : Franz Steiner Verlag, 2015.
- Book Ruthenia Classica Aetatis Novae: A Collection of Works by Russian Scholars in Ancient Greek and Roman History / Ed. by A. Mehl, O. Gabelko, A. V. Makhlayuk. Franz Steiner Verlag, 2013.
- Article Gabelko O. Two New Conjectures in Strabo’s ‘Geography’ and Certain Historical Inferences // Anabasis. Studia Classica et Orientalia. 2013. Vol. 4