- Teaching and Learning Specialist:HSE Campus in St. Petersburg / School of Arts and Humanities / Division of Design and Contemporary Art
- Elina Ozhgikhina has been at HSE University since 2019.
- Work with department data in the information systems (formation of the teaching load of teachers, inclusion of disciplines, subject subgroups/streams, data adjustment, etc.);
- Record keeping (execution of orders, memos, contracts, keeping protocols of meetings);
- Support and consultation in the process of employment of new lecturers (work with personal data, execution of contracts);
- Advising professors on issues related to the teaching load, the design of academic discipline programs, work in corporate systems, the procedure of passing the competition for the position of a lecturer;
- Analytical work (collection, processing and analysis of data for the department, preparation of reports, plans, etc.).
October 2019 - December 2020 - Intern Researcher, Centre for Historical Research, Department of History, Higher School of Economics - St. Petersburg