- Research Assistant:International Laboratory for Logic, Linguistics and Formal Philosophy
- Elena Pasalskaya has been at HSE since 2016.
Continuing education / Professional retraining / Internships / Study abroad experience
- Participant of summer school "Sign-Hub and CNRS Summer School in Sign Language Linguistics"
- Participant of summer school "The 2nd Crete Summer School of Linguistics"
- Visiting student in the IJN Sign Language Group (Institut Jean-Nicod, CNRS/Ecole Normale Supérieure)
Young Faculty Support Program (Group of Young Academic Professionals)
Category "New Researchers" (2019)
- 201851st Annual Meeting of the Societas Linguistica Europaea (Таллинн). Presentation: Syntactic properties of resultative constructions in Russian Sign Language
- 2018 Annual Meeting of the Linguistics Association of Great Britain (Шеффилд). Presentation: Influence of non-manual negation on word order in Russian Sign Language
- Workshop "Negation Across Modalities" (Париж). Presentation: Some aspects of sentential negation in Russian Sign Language
- 2017Neglected Aspects of Motion-Event Description (Париж). Presentation: Motion events in Russian Sign Language
Member of Research and Study Group 'Modality Effects in the Syntax of Russian Sign Language'