- Research Assistant:International Laboratory for Logic, Linguistics and Formal Philosophy
- Elena Pasalskaya has been at HSE since 2016.
Continuing education / Professional retraining / Internships / Study abroad experience
- Participant of summer school "Sign-Hub and CNRS Summer School in Sign Language Linguistics"
- Participant of summer school "The 2nd Crete Summer School of Linguistics"
- Visiting student in the IJN Sign Language Group (Institut Jean-Nicod, CNRS/Ecole Normale Supérieure)
Young Faculty Support Program (Group of Young Academic Professionals)
Category "New Researchers" (2019)
- 201851st Annual Meeting of the Societas Linguistica Europaea (Таллинн). Presentation: Syntactic properties of resultative constructions in Russian Sign Language
- 2018 Annual Meeting of the Linguistics Association of Great Britain (Шеффилд). Presentation: Influence of non-manual negation on word order in Russian Sign Language
- Workshop "Negation Across Modalities" (Париж). Presentation: Some aspects of sentential negation in Russian Sign Language
- 2017Neglected Aspects of Motion-Event Description (Париж). Presentation: Motion events in Russian Sign Language
Member of Research and Study Group 'Modality Effects in the Syntax of Russian Sign Language'
Natalia Zevakhina and Elena Pasalskaya made a presentation on the international conference on experimental pragmatics
The members of the International Laboratory for Logic, Linguistics and Formal Philosophy, Natalia Zevakhina and Elena Pasalskaya, made a poster presentation on the conference in Edinburgh.
Lena Pasalskaya made a report on the workshop, organized by the Institut Jean Nicod
The Laboratory staff participated in the poster session at the international conference on linguistics.
Research Assistant of International Laboratory for Logic, Linguistics and Formal Philosophy spent a week on Lake Como listening to lectures of foreign professors.