- Research Fellow:Faculty of Mathematics / HSE – Skoltech International Laboratory of Representation Theory and Mathematical Physics
- Pavlo Gavrylenko has been at HSE University since 2012.
Education and Degrees
Candidate of Sciences* (PhD)
Master's in Mathematical physics
HSE University, mathematics
Taras Shevchenko National University of Kyiv
According to the International Standard Classification of Education (ISCED) 2011, Candidate of Sciences belongs to ISCED level 8 - "doctoral or equivalent", together with PhD, DPhil, D.Lit, D.Sc, LL.D, Doctorate or similar. Candidate of Sciences allows its holders to reach the level of the Associate Professor.
Young Faculty Support Program (Group of Young Academic Professionals)
Category "New Researchers" (2015-2016)
Dissertation for a degree of Candidate of Science
P. Gavrylenko Isomonodromic deformations and quantum field theory
- Article Bonelli G., Del Monte F., Gavrylenko P., Tanzini A. Circular quiver gauge theories, isomonodromic deformations and W-N fermions on the torus // Letters in Mathematical Physics. 2021. Vol. 111. No. 3. Article 83. doi
- Article Gavrylenko P., Semenyakin M, Zenkevich Y. Solution of tetrahedron equation and cluster algebras // Journal of High Energy Physics. 2021. No. 5. Article 103. doi
- Article Gavrylenko P., Iorgov N., Lisovyy O. Higher-rank isomonodromic deformations and W-algebras // Letters in Mathematical Physics. 2020. Vol. 110. No. 2. P. 327-364. doi
- Article Bonelli G., Del Monte F., Gavrylenko P., Tanzini A. N=2*Gauge Theory, Free Fermions on the Torus and Painleve VI // Communications in Mathematical Physics. 2020. Vol. 377. No. 2. P. 1381-1419. doi
- Article Bonelli G., Gavrylenko P., Tanzini A., Del Monte F. Circular quiver gauge theories, isomonodromic deformations and $W_N$ fermions on the torus // Working papers by Cornell University. Series math "arxiv.org". 2019
- Article Gavrylenko P., Santachiara R. Crossing invariant correlation functions at c = 1 from isomonodromic τ functions // Journal of High Energy Physics. 2019. Vol. 2019. No. 11. P. 1-36. doi
- Article Bershtein M., Gavrylenko P., Marshakov A. Cluster integrable systems, q-Painleve equations and their quantization // Journal of High Energy Physics. 2018. Vol. 2018. No. 2. P. 1-33. doi
- Article Gavrylenko P., Lisovyy O. Fredholm Determinant and Nekrasov Sum Representations of Isomonodromic Tau Functions // Communications in Mathematical Physics. 2018. Vol. 363. No. 1. P. 1-58. doi
- Article Bershtein M., Gavrylenko P., Marshakov A. Twist-field representations of W-algebras, exact conformal blocks and character identities // Journal of High Energy Physics. 2018. Vol. 08. No. 108. P. 1-54. doi
- Preprint Gavrylenko P., Lisovyy O. Pure SU(2) gauge theory partition function and generalized Bessel kernel / arXiv.org. Series arXiv.org "math-ph". 2017. No. 1705.01869. (in press)
- Article Gavrylenko P., Marshakov A. Exact conformal blocks for the W-algebras, twist fields and isomonodromic deformations // Journal of High Energy Physics. 2016. Vol. 2016. No. 2. P. 1-31. doi
- Article Gavrylenko P., Marshakov A. Free fermions, W-algebras, and isomonodromic deformations // Theoretical and Mathematical Physics. 2016. Vol. 87. No. 2. P. 649-677. doi
- Article Gavrylenko P. Isomonodromic $\tau$-functions and $W_N$ conformal blocks // Journal of High Energy Physics. 2015. No. 09. P. 167.
- Article Gavrylenko P., Marshakov A. Residue Formulas for Prepotentials, Instanton Expansions and Conformal Blocks // Journal of High Energy Physics. 2014. No. 5. P. 97.
- Article Gavrylenko P., Iorgov N., Lisovyy O. Form factors of twist fields in the lattice Dirac theory // Journal of Physics A: Mathematical and Theoretical. 2012. Vol. 45. No. 2. P. 025402.
- Article Gavrilenko P. G., Zadorozhna L. V. Nonrelativistic Case of Gravitational Lensing by Simple Cosmic String Loops // Ukrainian Journal of Physics. 2009. Vol. 45. No. 3. P. 319-324.
- 2013Synthesis of integrabilities in the context of duality between the string theory and gauge theories (Москва). Presentation: Seiberg - Witten prepotentials for quiver gauge theories
On May 22, the first thesis for an HSE PhD degree was defended. Following the new procedure, mathematician Pavlo Gavrylenko defended his thesis on isomonodromic deformations and quantum theory. This took place not before a big dissertation council, but a committee of experts in this particular field of mathematical physics.