- Junior Research Fellow:International Laboratory of Representation Theory and Mathematical Physics
- Pavlo Gavrylenko has been at HSE since 2012.
Master's in Mathematical physics
Higher School of Economics, mathematics
Taras Shevchenko National University of Kyiv
Young Faculty Support Program (Group of Young Academic Professionals)
Category "New Researchers" (2015-2016)
Dissertation for a degree of Candidate of Science
P. Gavrylenko Isomonodromic deformations and quantum field theory
- Article Bershtein M., Gavrylenko P., Marshakov A. Cluster integrable systems, q-Painleve equations and their quantization // Journal of High Energy Physics. 2018. Vol. 2018. No. 2. P. 1-33. doi
- Article Gavrylenko P., Lisovyy O. Fredholm Determinant and Nekrasov Sum Representations of Isomonodromic Tau Functions // Communications in Mathematical Physics. 2018. Vol. 363. No. 1. P. 1-58. doi
- Article Bershtein M., Gavrylenko P., Marshakov A. Twist-field representations of W-algebras, exact conformal blocks and character identities // Journal of High Energy Physics. 2018. Vol. 08. No. 108. P. 1-54. doi
- Preprint Gavrylenko P., Lisovyy O. Pure SU(2) gauge theory partition function and generalized Bessel kernel / arXiv.org. Series arXiv.org "math-ph". 2017. No. 1705.01869. (in press)
- Article Gavrylenko P., Marshakov A. Exact conformal blocks for the W-algebras, twist fields and isomonodromic deformations // Journal of High Energy Physics. 2016. Vol. 2016. No. 2. P. 1-31. doi
- Article Gavrylenko P., Marshakov A. Free fermions, W-algebras, and isomonodromic deformations // Theoretical and Mathematical Physics. 2016. Vol. 87. No. 2. P. 649-677. doi
- Article Gavrylenko P. Isomonodromic $\tau$-functions and $W_N$ conformal blocks // Journal of High Energy Physics. 2015. No. 09. P. 167.
- Article Gavrylenko P., Marshakov A. Residue Formulas for Prepotentials, Instanton Expansions and Conformal Blocks // Journal of High Energy Physics. 2014. No. 5. P. 97.
- Article Gavrylenko P., Iorgov N., Lisovyy O. Form factors of twist fields in the lattice Dirac theory // Journal of Physics A: Mathematical and Theoretical. 2012. Vol. 45. No. 2. P. 025402.
- Article Gavrilenko P. G., Zadorozhna L. V. Nonrelativistic Case of Gravitational Lensing by Simple Cosmic String Loops // Ukrainian Journal of Physics. 2009. Vol. 45. No. 3. P. 319-324.
- 2013Synthesis of integrabilities in the context of duality between the string theory and gauge theories (Москва). Presentation: Seiberg - Witten prepotentials for quiver gauge theories
On May 22, the first thesis for an HSE PhD degree was defended. Following the new procedure, mathematician Pavlo Gavrylenko defended his thesis on isomonodromic deformations and quantum theory. This took place not before a big dissertation council, but a committee of experts in this particular field of mathematical physics.