- Postgraduate Student:HSE Campus in St. Petersburg / Saint-Petersburg School of Social Sciences and Area Studies / Department of Sociology
- Research Assistant:HSE Campus in St. Petersburg / Saint-Petersburg School of Social Sciences and Area Studies / Internet Studies Lab
- Sergey Pashakhin has been at HSE since 2016.
Higher School of Economics
Degree in Social Work
Tomsk State University of Control Systems and Radioelectronics
1st year of study
Approved topic of thesis: Topic of Thesis not yet confirmed
Academic Supervisor: Koltsova, Olessia
- Preprint Koltsova O., Pashakhin S. Agenda Divergence in a Developing Conflict: A Quantitative Evidence from a Ukrainian and a Russian TV Newsfeeds / National research university Higher School of economics. Series WP BRP "Basic research program". 2017. No. 79/SOC/2017.
- Chapter Pashakhin S. Topic Modeling for Frame Analysis of News Media, in: Proceedings of the Artificial Intelligence and Natural Language AINL FRUCT 2016 Conference, Saint-Petersburg, Russia, 10-12 November 2016 / Сост.: S. I. Balandin, А. Фильченков, Л. М. Пивоварова, J. Zizka. FRUCT Oy, 2016. P. 103-106.
International Communication Association (ICA) announced the results of the best-paper contest. In the section of political communication studies, the article by Sergei Pashahin, Olessya Koltsova and Svetlana Alexeeva was named the best paper in this category.
Staff of LINIS presented their papers at the International conference Artificial Intelligence and Natural Language-2016 (AINL) held 10-12 November in Saint-Petersburg (Russia).