- Research Assistant:International laboratory for Applied Network Research
- Polina Revina has been at HSE University since 2019.
- Under the supervision of the responsible executor, carry out scientific operations in separate sections (stages, tasks) of the topic in accordance with the approved methods;
- Collect, process, analyze and synthesize scientific information and experience;
- Prepare reports (sections of the report) on the topic or its section (stage, task);
- Fulfill other orders and instructions of the employer.
Continuing education / Professional retraining / Internships / Study abroad experience
- ECPR Winter School in Methods and Techniques (Bamberg Graduate School of Social Sciences, Bamberg, Germany, 2019): automated web data collection using R (Instructor: Dominic Nyhuis, Center for European Studies)
- ECPR Winter School in Methods and Techniques (Bamberg Graduate School of Social Sciences, Bamberg, Germany, 2019): introduction to Machine Learning for the Social Sciences (Instructor: Bruno Castanho Silva, University of Cologne)
- IPSA-HSE Summer School in Concepts, Methods and Techniques in Political Science (NRU HSE, St. Petersburg, Russia, 2020): Bayesian Statistics (Instructor: Boris Sokolov, NRU HSE)
20206th International Conference on Computational Social Science (IC2S2) (online). Presentation: Measuring public opinion in Russia through analysis of online petitions on change.org
- Teaching assistant, «Introduction to Machine Learning» course, 1st year MA Political Science program, 2019 -- 2020
- Teaching assistant, «Data Science» course, 2nd year BA Economics program, 2019 -- 2020