- Senior Research Fellow:HSE Campus in St. Petersburg / St.Petersburg School of Economics and Management / International Laboratory of Game Theory and Decision Making
- Fedor Sandomirskiy has been at HSE University since 2015.
Currently, at Technion (Haifa, Israel), Game Theory group
for recent updates, see my homepage https://www.fedors.info/
Education and Degrees
Candidate of Sciences* (PhD)
Central Economic Mathematical Institute of the Russian Academy of Sciences
Master's in Physics
Saint Petersburg State University
According to the International Standard Classification of Education (ISCED) 2011, Candidate of Sciences belongs to ISCED level 8 - "doctoral or equivalent", together with PhD, DPhil, D.Lit, D.Sc, LL.D, Doctorate or similar. Candidate of Sciences allows its holders to reach the level of the Associate Professor.
Young Faculty Support Program (Group of Young Academic Professionals)
Category "New Researchers" (2016-2017)
Student Term / Thesis Papers
I. Ibragimova, Competitive Market Mechanisms For Fair Division of Indivisible Goods. St.Petersburg School of Economics and Management, 2016
I. Ibragimova, Online Procurement Auctions up to 500 Thousand Rubles: Participants Behavior Patterns at Micro and Macrolevels. St.Petersburg School of Economics and Management, 2018
A. Maricheva, Fair Division of Indivisible Goods with and without Money. St.Petersburg School of Economics and Management, 2017
Articles and book chapters8
- Article Moulin H., Aziz H., Sandomirskiy F. A polynomial-time algorithm for computing a Pareto optimal and almost proportional allocation // Operations Research Letters. 2020. Vol. 48. No. 5. P. 573-578. doi
- Article Sandomirskiy F. On Repeated Zero-Sum Games with Incomplete Information and Asymptotically Bounded Values // Dynamic Games and Applications. 2018. Vol. 8. No. 1. P. 180-198. doi
- Article Fedotov A., Sandomirskiy F. An Exact Renormalization Formula for the Maryland Model // Communications in Mathematical Physics. 2015. Vol. 334. No. 2. P. 1083-1099. doi
- Article Sandomirskiy F. Repeated games of incomplete information with large sets of states // International Journal of Game Theory. 2014. Vol. 43. No. 4. P. 767-789. doi
- Article Сандомирский Ф. А. Вариация мартингалов со значениями в вероятностных мерах и повторяющиеся игры с неполной информацией // Доклады Академии Наук. Математика. 2012. Т. 447. № 3. С. 274-276.
- Preprint Aziz H., Moulin H., Sandomirskiy F. A polynomial-time algorithm for computing a Pareto optimal and almost proportional allocation / Cornell university. Series arXiv "Computer Science and Game Theory (cs.GT), arXiv:1909.00740". 2019.
- Preprint Branzei S., Sandomirskiy F. Algorithms for Competitive Division of Chores / Cornell university. Series arxiv "Computer Science and Game Theory (cs.GT), arXiv:1907.01766". 2019.
- Preprint Sandomirskiy F., Segal-Halevi E. Fair Division with Minimal Sharing / Cornell university. Series arXiv "Computer Science and Game Theory (cs.GT), arXiv:1908.01669". 2019.
- Preprint Ben-Porat O., Sandomirskiy F., Tennenholtz M. Protecting the Protected Group: Circumventing Harmful Fairness / Cornell University. Series Computer Science "arxiv.org". 2019.
- Preprint Sandomirskiy F. On repeated zero-sum games with incomplete information and asymptotically bounded values / NRU Higher School of Economics. Series EC "Economics". 2016. No. 148.