- Research Assistant:Center for Institutional Studies / International Research Laboratory for Institutional Analysis of Economic Reforms
- Stanislav Avdeev has been at HSE since 2018.
Stanislav Avdeev is research assistant at the Center for Institutional Studies and MA student at National Research University Higher School of Economics in Moscow, Russia. His research focuses on economics of education, spatial econometrics, higher education, comparative education and academic profession. His MA thesis focuses on exploring key patterns of international collaborations within the higher education community using spatial econometric methods.
Financial University under the Government of the Russian Federation
Thesis: Essays in Student Loans: Development, Issues and Prospects of Russian and Foreign Banks
- 20197th International Summer School on Higher Education Research (Saint Petersburg). Presentation: From isolation to collaboration: Spatial analysis of international collaborations in higher education research
- CIES 2019 Annual Conference (San Francisco). Presentation: Reconstructing the field of higher education research through an analysis of academic journals
Continuing education / Professional retraining / Internships / Study abroad experience
- International Summer School on Economics of Education (World Bank - HSE University), July 2019, Institute of Education, Russia
- XIII Russian Summer School on Institutional Analysis, July 2019, Center for Institutional Studies, HSE University, Russia
- Crash Course in Economics of Education (Harry Patrinos, World Bank), April 2019, Institute of Education, HSE University, Russia
- Course "Using R for Data Analysis in Social Sciences", September - November 2018, HSE University, Russia
- XII Russian Summer School on Institutional Analysis, July 2018, Center for Institutional Studies, HSE University, Russia
- One semester studying at Saxion University of Applied Sciences, February - June 2018, The Netherlands
- One semester studying at Wroclaw University of Economics, October 2017 - January 2018, Poland
- How to Conduct Higher Education, Laboratory for University Development, November 2017 - April 2018
- Micro-Level Factors of Economic Growth in Imperfect Institutional Environment, Institute for Industrial and Market Studies, January - April 2017
- Business Climate in Russia and Opportunities for Economic Growth: Comparative Regional Level Analysis, Institute for Industrial and Market Studies, January - March 2016
- Regional Expansion of Growing Companies, Institute for Industrial and Market Studies, November 2014 - April 2015
- Expedition Coordinator "Innovation in Education in the Republic of Tatarstan", 18 - 25 November 2018, Kazan
- Expedition Participant "Higher education in single-industry towns", Laboratory for University Development, 16 - 25 April 2018, Sverdlovskaya Oblast
We can hardly believe it, but the 2019 session of RSSIA has already come to an end! We received more than 100 applications, but only 24 of the strongest research proposals were accepted. Participants came from a wide range of countries: China, Belgium, Germany, India, Iran, Italy, Philippines, and Russia.
As the 2018 CHER International Higher Education Conference was underway at HSE Moscow during August 30 – September 1, we approached several IOE experts in between the forum sessions to ask about the most interesting topics and areas on the Conference agenda.