- Research Assistant:Center for Institutional Studies / International Research Laboratory for Institutional Analysis of Economic Reforms
- Stanislav Avdeev has been at HSE since 2018.
- Conducting research in the field of higher education
- Participating and orginizing regular research seminars, conferences and summer schools of Center for Institutional Studies
Financial University under the Government of the Russian Federation
Thesis "Student Loan Development: Issues and Prospects (Based on the Example of Russian and Foreign Banks)"
Continuing education / Professional retraining / Internships / Study abroad experience
- Course "Quantitative Social Science Data Analysis with R", September - November 2018, HSE University, Russia
- Course "Introduction to Academic Writing", March - April 2018, HSE University, Russia
- One semester studying at Saxion University of Applied Sciences, February - June 2018, The Netherlands
- One semester studying at Wroclaw University of Economics, October 2017 - January 2018, Poland
- XII Russian Summer School on Institutional Analysis, July 2018, Center for Institutional Studies, HSE University, Russia
- I Russian-Chinese Summer School "Aspects of Modern Education: Moscow-Zheajiang", July 2018, Institute of Education, HSE University, Russia
- Erasmus+ Summer School "Another Peace: Human Rights", July - August 2018, Luxembourg - Armenia
- How to Conduct Higher Education, Laboratory for University Development, November 2017 - April 2018
- The Micro-Level Factors of Economic Growth in Imperfect Institutional Environment, Institute for Industrial and Market Studies, January - April 2017
- Business Climate in Russia and Opportunities for Economic Growth: Comparative Regional Level Analysis, Institute for Industrial and Market Studies, January - March 2016
- Projects of Regional Expansion of Growing Companies, Institute for Industrial and Market Studies, November 2014 - April 2015
- Expedition Coordinator "Innovation in Edication in the Republic of Tatarstan", 18 - 25 November 2018, Kazan
- Expedition Participant "Higher Education in Mono-Towns", Laboratory for University Development, 16 - 25 April 2018, Sverdlovskaya Oblast
As the 2018 CHER International Higher Education Conference was underway at HSE Moscow during August 30 – September 1, we approached several IOE experts in between the forum sessions to ask about the most interesting topics and areas on the Conference agenda.