- Leading Research Fellow:Faculty of Computer Science / International Laboratory for Intelligent Systems and Structural Analysis
- Andre Scedrov has been at HSE since 2014.
Education and Degrees
University of Zagreb
Editorial board membership
2005: Member of the Editorial Board, Journal of Computer Security.
- 2016Formal Modeling and Analysis of Timed Systems, 14th International Conference, FORMATS 2016 (Quebec City). Presentation: Timed Multiset Rewriting and the Verifcation of Time-Sensitive Distributed Systems.
- The 21st Conference on Formal Grammar (Больцано). Presentation: Undecidability of the Lambek calculus with a relevant modality
18th IACR International Conference on Practice and Theory in Public-Key Cryptography (Gaithersburg). Presentation: Strongly-Optimal Structure Preserving Signatures from Type II Pairings: Synthesis and Lower Bounds
- Chapter Scedrov A., Kanovich M. On Lambek’s Restriction in the Presence of Exponential Modalities, in: Symposium on Logical Foundations of Computer Science (LFCS 2016) Vol. 9537: Logical Foundations of Computer Science. Springer International Publishing, 2016. doi P. 146-158. doi
- Article Scedrov A., Barthe G., Fagerholm E., Fiore D., Schmidt B., Tibouchi M. Strongly-Optimal Structure Preserving Signatures from Type II Pairings: Synthesis and Lower Bounds // IET Information Security. 2016 doi
- Chapter Scedrov A., Kanovich M., Kirigin T. B., Nigam V., Talcott C. Timed Multiset Rewriting and the Verification of Time-Sensitive Distributed Systems, in: 14th International Conference on Formal Modelling and Analysis of Timed Systems (Formats 2016). , 2016. (in print)
- Chapter Kanovich M., Scedrov A. Undecidability of the Lambek calculus with a relevant modality, in: The 21st Conference on Formal Grammar. Springer Verlag, 2016. (in print)
- Article Kanovich M., Scedrov A., Nigam V., Talcott C., Kirigin T. B., Perovic R. A Rewriting Framework and Logic for Activities Subject to Regulations // Mathematical Structures in Computer Science. 2015 doi
- Chapter Kanovich M., Scedrov A., Kirigin T. B., Nigam V., Talcott C. Discrete vs. Dense Times in the Verification of Cyber-Physical Security Protocols, in: 4th Conference on Principles of Security and Trust (POST 2015) Vol. 9036. L. : Springer Verlag, 2015. P. 259-279. doi
- Chapter Scedrov A., Barthe G., Fagerholm E., Fiore D., Schmidt B., Tibouchi M. Strongly-Optimal Structure Preserving Signatures from Type II Pairings: Synthesis and Lower Bounds, in: Public-Key Cryptography -- PKC 2015 Vol. 9020. Berlin : Springer Verlag, 2015. P. 355-376. doi
- Chapter Scedrov A., Wang A., Gurney A., Han X., Cao J., Thau Loo B., Talcott C. A Reduction-based Approach Towards Scaling Up Formal Analysis of Internet Configurations, in: Proceedings of the 33rd Annual IEEE International Conference on Computer Communications (INFOCOM 2014). IEEE, 2014. P. 637-645.
- Chapter Barthe G., Fagerholm E., Fiore D., Mitchell J., Schmidt B., Scedrov A. Automated Analysis of Cryptographic Assumptions in Generic Group Models, in: Advances in Cryptology - CRYPTO 2014. Proceedings of the 34th Annual Cryptology Conference, Part I Vol. 8616. Springer, 2014. P. 95-112.
- Article Kanovich M., Ban Kirigin T., Nigam V., Scedrov Andre. Bounded memory Dolev-Yao adversaries in collaborative systems // Information and Computation. 2014. No. 238. P. 233-261. doi
- Chapter Scedrov A., Alvim M., Schneider F. When Not All Bits Are Equal: Worth-Based Information Flow, in: Principles of Security and Trust - Proceedings of the 3rd International Conference, POST 2014 Vol. 8414. Springer, 2014. P. 120-139.
- Chapter Scedrov A., Wang A., Moarref S., Thau Loo B., Topcu U. Automated synthesis of reactive controllers for software-defined networks, in: Network Protocols - Proceedings of the 21st IEEE International Conference ICNP 2013. IEEE, 2013.
- Chapter Kanovich M., Ban Kirigin T., Nigam V., Scedrov Andre. Bounded Memory Protocols and Progressing Collaborative Systems, in: Lecture Notes in Computer Science. Computer Security – ESORICS 2013 18th European Symposium on Research in Computer Security, Egham, UK, September 9-13, 2013. Proceedings. Berlin : Springer, 2013. Ch. 18. P. 309-326.
2013 - 2016: Chair, Department of Mathematics, University of Pennsylvania
On July 13th-17th 2015, the 10th International Computer Science Symposium in Russia took place. The largest conference on theoretical informatics in Russia was organized by Irkutsk State University, the Higher School of Economics and Yandex. Vladimir Podolskii, Associate Professor at the Big Data and Information Retrieval School took part in the event as guest speaker. Maxim Babenko, Head of the Joint Department with Yandex also delivered a report during the event.