- Lecturer:Faculty of Social Sciences / School of Sociology / Analysis of Social Institutions Department
- Research Assistant:International laboratory for Applied Network Research
- Stanislav Moiseev has been at HSE since 2012.
Continuing education / Professional retraining / Internships / Study abroad experience
Fourth International Summer School «THEORY AND METHODS OF NETWORK ANALYSIS» (TMSA-2015), Moscow, 10-14, August
Third International Summer School «THEORY AND METHODS OF NETWORK ANALYSIS» (TMSA-2015), Moscow, June, 29 - July, 3, 2015
Internship at the Davis Center for Russian and Eurasian Studies, Harvard University, Cambridge (spring semester).
- 2018Networks in the Global World 2018: Principles behind Structures (Saint-Petersburg). Presentation: Building networks from biographical texts: different approaches to data extraction
- Networks in the Global World 2018: Principles behind Structures (Saint-Petersburg). Presentation: Networks of collaboration and interaction between Russian sociologists: from biographical interviews to network analysis
- 2017Шестой международный семинар по Анализу социальных сетей “Challenges in Social Network Research” (Неаполь). Presentation: Scientific community of Russian Sociologists: Network Analysis of Biographical Interviews
- 201512th Conference of European Sociological Association "Differences, Inequalities and Sociological Imagination" (Прага). Presentation: Mass behavior: Difference in the conceptualizations and the role of emotions
Members of the International laboratory for Applied Network Research took part at the Conference “Networks in the Global World. Principles behind Structures: Patterns of complexity in European societies and beyond”, which was held on July 4-6 in St. Petersburg.
ANR-Lab at the conference “New Advances in Statistical Methods Applications for a Better World” in Croatia
ANR-Lab members took part at the 2nd International Statistical Conference in Croatia (ISCCRO`18) “New Advances in Statistical Methods Applications for a Better World”, which was organized by the Croatian Statistical Association (CSA) and took place in Croatia, Opatija on May 10-11th.
The members of the ANR-Lab took part at theVIII Sociology Grushin Conference “Sociologist 2.0: a Profession in Transformation”
Session «Mixed Methods in Network Analysis» at the conference «Networks in the Global World» in St. Petersburg: call for participation
The members of ANR-Lab and LCSR HSE will organize the session «Mixed Methods in Network Analysis» at the conference"Networks in the global world", which will take place on July 4 – 6, 2018 in St. Petersburg.
ANR-Lab members took part in 13th Conference of the European Sociological Association «(Un)Making Europe: Capitalism, Solidarities, Subjectivities», which took place from August 29th to September 1st in Athens, Greece.
Members of the ANR-Lab have organized its own session “SNA in Russia: Progress and Prospects” at the XXXVII SUNBELT CONFERENCE of the INTERNATIONAL NETWORK FOR SOCIAL NETWORK ANALYSIS, which took place in Beijin, China from May 30 till Jine 4.
On May 16-17 in Naples (Italy) the Sixth International Workshop on Social Network Analysis “Challenges in Social Network Research” took place, where ANR-Lab organized its session.
ANR-members took part in the conference “Russian Sociological Community: History, Present, and the Place in International Social Science”
ANR-Lab memebers took part in the conference “Networks in the Global World-2016. Multiple Structures and Dynamics: Applications of Network Analysis to European Societies and Beyond”
International Laboratory for Applied Network Research has held a section “SNA in Russia: Progress and Prospects” at SUNBELT-2016 Conference
The ANR-Lab researchers attended the 12th conference of the European Sociological Association ESA-2015 «Differences, Inequalities and Sociological Imagination», which was held in Prague, Czech Republic, in August 25 - August 28, 2015.