- Junior Research Fellow:International laboratory for Applied Network Research
- Lecturer:Faculty of Social Sciences / School of Sociology / Department for Social Institutions Analysis
- Stanislav Moiseev has been at HSE University since 2012.
Education and Degrees
Candidate of Sciences* (PhD)
According to the International Standard Classification of Education (ISCED) 2011, Candidate of Sciences belongs to ISCED level 8 - "doctoral or equivalent", together with PhD, DPhil, D.Lit, D.Sc, LL.D, Doctorate or similar. Candidate of Sciences allows its holders to reach the level of the Associate Professor.
Continuing education / Professional retraining / Internships / Study abroad experience
Fourth International Summer School «THEORY AND METHODS OF NETWORK ANALYSIS» (TMSA-2015), Moscow, 10-14, August
Third International Summer School «THEORY AND METHODS OF NETWORK ANALYSIS» (TMSA-2015), Moscow, June, 29 - July, 3, 2015
Internship at the Davis Center for Russian and Eurasian Studies, Harvard University, Cambridge (spring semester).
- Introduction to Network Analysis (Bachelor’s programme; Faculty of Social Sciences; 4 year, 3 module)Eng
- Research Seminar "Complex Social Analysis" (Master’s programme; Faculty of Social Sciences; 1 year, 1-4 module)Rus
- Social Network Analysis (Master’s programme; Faculty of Social Sciences; 1 year, 3 module)Eng
XXI Апрельская международная научная конференция по проблемам развития экономики и общества (Москва (виртуально)). Presentation: Mixed methods research: Bibliographic analysis of the field’s development
- 2018Networks in the Global World 2018: Principles behind Structures (Saint-Petersburg). Presentation: Building networks from biographical texts: different approaches to data extraction
- Networks in the Global World 2018: Principles behind Structures (Saint-Petersburg). Presentation: Networks of collaboration and interaction between Russian sociologists: from biographical interviews to network analysis
- 2017Шестой международный семинар по Анализу социальных сетей “Challenges in Social Network Research” (Неаполь). Presentation: Scientific community of Russian Sociologists: Network Analysis of Biographical Interviews
- 201512th Conference of European Sociological Association "Differences, Inequalities and Sociological Imagination" (Прага). Presentation: Mass behavior: Difference in the conceptualizations and the role of emotions
Dissertation for a degree of Candidate of Science
On April 15-16, within the framework of the April conference, the section "Network Analysis" was held
On April 13-23, 2021, the XXII April International Academic Conference on Economic and Social Development organized by NRU HSE was held. Within the conference framework, the International Laboratory for Applied Network Research traditionally organized a section, "Network Analysis," addressed to various theoretical and empirical studies from different disciplines, based on applying theoretical and methodological approaches from the field of network analysis.
Thesis defense took place on November 11 on the Zoom platform. All members of the dissertation council voted to award Stanislav the PhD in Social Science.
Stanislav Moiseev, Junior Research Fellow at ANR-Lab, had a pre-defense of the PhD dissertation on March 10
On March 10, at a meeting of the Department of Social Institutions Analysis at the Department of Sociology of the National Research University Higher School of Economics, the pre-defense of the PhD dissertation of ANR-Lab member Stanislav Moiseev was held on the topic: “The nature and mechanisms of mass behavior: from classical sociology to modern theoretical models”.
The 7th international workshop on the analysis of social networks was held on October 29-31 in Salerno, Italy. The workshop was about multilayer, multilevel and multimode networks. Some of our laboratory members and students of the master's program presented the results of their research on the thematic sessions.
ANR-Lab members took part in the 4th European Conference on Social Networks (EUSN 2019), whichwas held on September 9-12 in Zurich, Switzerland.
ANR-Lab members took part in the main event in the field of social network analysis – XXXIX SunbeltSocial Networks Conference in Montreal, Canada.
At the XX April International Academic Conference on Economic and Social Development, ANR-Lab organized its own section "Network Analysis".
Members of the International laboratory for Applied Network Research took part at the Conference “Networks in the Global World. Principles behind Structures: Patterns of complexity in European societies and beyond”, which was held on July 4-6 in St. Petersburg.
ANR-Lab at the conference “New Advances in Statistical Methods Applications for a Better World” in Croatia
ANR-Lab members took part at the 2nd International Statistical Conference in Croatia (ISCCRO`18) “New Advances in Statistical Methods Applications for a Better World”, which was organized by the Croatian Statistical Association (CSA) and took place in Croatia, Opatija on May 10-11th.
The members of the ANR-Lab took part at theVIII Sociology Grushin Conference “Sociologist 2.0: a Profession in Transformation”
Session «Mixed Methods in Network Analysis» at the conference «Networks in the Global World» in St. Petersburg: call for participation
The members of ANR-Lab and LCSR HSE will organize the session «Mixed Methods in Network Analysis» at the conference"Networks in the global world", which will take place on July 4 – 6, 2018 in St. Petersburg.
ANR-Lab members took part in 13th Conference of the European Sociological Association «(Un)Making Europe: Capitalism, Solidarities, Subjectivities», which took place from August 29th to September 1st in Athens, Greece.
Members of the ANR-Lab have organized its own session “SNA in Russia: Progress and Prospects” at the XXXVII SUNBELT CONFERENCE of the INTERNATIONAL NETWORK FOR SOCIAL NETWORK ANALYSIS, which took place in Beijin, China from May 30 till Jine 4.
On May 16-17 in Naples (Italy) the Sixth International Workshop on Social Network Analysis “Challenges in Social Network Research” took place, where ANR-Lab organized its session.
ANR-members took part in the conference “Russian Sociological Community: History, Present, and the Place in International Social Science”
ANR-Lab memebers took part in the conference “Networks in the Global World-2016. Multiple Structures and Dynamics: Applications of Network Analysis to European Societies and Beyond”
International Laboratory for Applied Network Research has held a section “SNA in Russia: Progress and Prospects” at SUNBELT-2016 Conference
The ANR-Lab researchers attended the 12th conference of the European Sociological Association ESA-2015 «Differences, Inequalities and Sociological Imagination», which was held in Prague, Czech Republic, in August 25 - August 28, 2015.