- Deputy Director:Centre for International Faculty Support
- Ekaterina Sukhanova has been at HSE University since 2013.
- Administrative support of the host departments concerning the international recruitment and hiring processes and other activities referring to internationally recruited faculty;
- Organizing events aimed at fostering successful integration of internationally recruited faculty into the University community both professionally and culturally;
- Support of faculty academic mobility (Visiting Scholar, Teaching Excellence Initiative, Erasmus+ Teaching&Training Staff Mobility);
- Monitoring and analyzing of the difficulties in international faculty recruitment and hiring procedures, visiting scholars invitation and working out solutions;
- Info space creation for internationally recruited faculty, visiting scholars and host departments.
Continuing education / Professional retraining / Internships / Study abroad experience
2020 - Master of Laws in Labour Law
2018 - Course on Effective Emailing
2014 - Course on oral interpretation skills
2011 - Course on English professional communication
2021 - Course on Creative Writing 'Textura'
2018 - Course on Microsoft Access. Level 1
2017 - Course on Microsoft Excel. Level 2
2016 - Course on Creating Writing
2016 - Course on Adobe Photoshop СС/CS6 for MAC и PC. Level 1. Raster graphics
2014 - Course on Microsoft PowerPoint 2013/2010. Level 1. Effective business presentations
2013 - Workshop "Tables in MS Excel 2010: from A to Z"
2013 - Workshop "Official papers MS Word 2007/2010"