- Advertising Manager, Visiting Scholar:HSE Campus in St. Petersburg / HSE St. Petersburg International Office / Centre of International Education
- Viktoria Isaeva has been at HSE University since 2017.
Master's in International Administration and Global Governance
University of Gothenburg, Gothenburg University, Department of Political Science
Bachelor's in International relations
Saint Petersburg State Polytechnical University
Continuing education / Professional retraining / Internships / Study abroad experience
2019 - Professional development programme "Current tendencies of international education, recognition evaluation of foreign educational documents".
2018 - Professional development programme "Recognition expert evaluation of foreign documents on education during the Admission Campaign", Association of the Vice Rectors for International Relations of the Northwest Higher Educational Institutions, St.Petersburg
2018 - Professional development programme "Preparation of institutional experts in the field of recognition of foreign educational documents", Association of the Vice Rectors for International Relations of the Northwest Higher Educational Institutions, St.Petersburg
- Processing the applications to the baсhelors- and masters-level programmes;
- Coordination of work of the programme committees for the selection of foreign candidates for HSE Gold Scholarships and self-paid seats;
- Informational and organisational support for international applicants;
- Organization of "Common Arrival Days" of foreign students of bachelors- and masters-level educational programs;
- Participation in planning and implementation of events of promotion of the educational programs of the campus abroad;
- Updating the "Internaional Admsisions" Web Page.