Final State Certification at HSE University
Final State Certification (FSC) is a mandatory part of studies under a degree programme and shall be organized for all students in their graduation year
Students should know that:
- All final state examinations are only held remotely;
- Specific technologies for holding final state examinations shall be selected by any given degree programme;
- All sessions of State Examination Boards and Appeals Committees will be recorded;
- The submission of the final version of a thesis is done by uploading it to LMS (no hard copy is needed);
- The thesis defence is a mandatory process.
Have you spotted a typo?
Highlight it, click Ctrl+Enter and send us a message. Thank you for your help!
To be used only for spelling or punctuation mistakes.