Recommendations in Case of Technical Problems during Proctored Exams
Urgent assistance on technical issues related to exams with proctoring is provided by the support service of eLearning Office: firstname.lastname@example.org
The information about the assessment element
In the course syllabus in LMS (in the field for comments) the following information must be posted:
- Technical requirements for taking an assessment element;
- Rules of conduct during the assessment element;
- The definition of the short-term loss of internet connection;
- Special features of the proctoring service;
- Special features of retakes (added complexity of assignments/change of format, etc.)
Blocking elements of assessment
In accordance with the HSE Rector’s directive, during the distance-learning period, blocking elements of assessment may include only examinations, if this is specified in the respective course syllabus
Consequences for students if exams are deferred for autumn
If, following the student’s request (owing to the lack of access to required technologies), the assessment element has been deferred for autumn, then:
- the decision on assigning a scholarship or a discount will be reached only in autumn after the grade is properly awarded;
- a student shall not be eligible for the transfer to a government-funded place during the summer period.
Have you spotted a typo?
Highlight it, click Ctrl+Enter and send us a message. Thank you for your help!
To be used only for spelling or punctuation mistakes.