Learning Management System (LMS)
The Learning Management System (LMS) is the HSE’s educational space that connects instructors with their students. Teachers upload course materials, tests and tasks via the LMS for distribution to students. Students, in return, submit their home assignments or questions to teachers.
You can enter the LMS on this webpage.
Your login: your university e-mail address
Initial password: the number of your student ID card (no dots, slashes, etc.).
The system will ask you to change this automatic password after your first login.
In your personal LMS account, you will only see courses for which you are registered.
Please check your LMS account regularly. You can also use settings of your LMS account, which will allow you to receive notifications of all changes in the LMS to your university email account.
Instructors use LMS to:
- Share training materials
- Assess students’ knowledge with tests
- Maintain students’ performance logs
- Collect and store individual student or group assignments (essays, term papers, projects etc.)
- Communicate with students and advise them
Students use LMS to:
- Study training materials
- Perform different types of academic activities (upload assignments, term papers, pass tests)
- Communicate with teachers, study offices and other students
- Check their grades in the electronic grade book
Study offices use LMS to:
- Check students’ registration for courses and their performance log
- Communicate with students and consult them
- Publish announcements and add events
Electronic grade book
An electronic grade book is available in the student’s personal account in LMS. To check it, please click on 'Tools' => 'Personal info' => 'Student’s grade book'. You will see your grades.
To learn about LMS opportunities and how to use them, please attend the LMS instructional course during the Orientation session.
Have you spotted a typo?
Highlight it, click Ctrl+Enter and send us a message. Thank you for your help!
To be used only for spelling or punctuation mistakes.