Summer Schools 2014
- June 8–14: 2nd International Summer School in Higher Education Studies (St. Petersburg)
- June 28 – July 4: Russian Summer School on Institutional Analysis 2014 (Moscow region)
- June 28 – July 5: Baltic Practice 2014 ‘Europe in Russia: Business, Culture, Values’ (Zelenogorsk)
- June 29 – July 12: 4th LCSR Summer School on Categorical Data Analysis (St. Petersburg region)
- June 30 – July 4: International Summer School on Cyber Law (Moscow)
- June 30 – July 6: Summer school 'The Role of Informality in Transition Socio-Economic Environments', in cooperation with Freie Universität Berlin (Moscow)
- June 30 – July 10: International Summer School Management in Emerging Markets: Trends and Strategies (Moscow)
- July 3–10: IV International Russian-Chinese Summer School on International Relations: ‘Space and Time in the Eurasian Era’ (Moscow)
- July 5–12: International Summer School in Education Studies on Panel Data Analysis in Education (Moscow region)
- July 7–11: International Summer School 'Introduction to Theory and Methods of Network Analysis' (Moscow)
- July 7–13: Summer School ‘Impacts of Cultural Events on Small and Medium-size Art-oriented Towns’ (St. Petersburg)
- July 9 – 15: Test Development Summer School 2014 (Moscow region)
- July 31 – August 4: Russian Summer School on Political Linguistics (Nizhny Novgorod)
- August 2–10: 8th International Summer School in Lapland 'Politics of Nature'
- August 8–13: International Summer School on 'Social Network Analysis' (St. Petersburg)
- June 2 – August 8: Summer School of Russian 2014 (Moscow)
- August 16–24: Exploring Entrepreneurship (Moscow)
- August 28–30: Intellectual History vis-a-vis the Sociology of Knowledge: Between Models and Cases (Moscow)
- September 1–5: Summer School 'Introduction to Contemporary Neurolinguistics' (Moscow)
- September 1–5: HSE Linguistic School (Moscow)
- September 7–26: Russian Language and Russian Economics (Nizhny Novgorod)
Have you spotted a typo?
Highlight it, click Ctrl+Enter and send us a message. Thank you for your help!