About the Center
The International Center for the History and Sociology of World War II and Its Consequences was established in October 2010.
Its goals are:
- Development of academic studies in the field of history and sociology of World War II and Holocaust
- Dissemination of research results by publication of historical sources and secondary studies as well as organization of seminars, conferences, public lectures, etc.
- Training of students
- Forming of professional creative intellectual environment, providing fruitful research in the field World War II studies and Holocaust studies
Its activities include:
- Fundamental research in history and sociology of World War II and Holocaust
- Publication of historical sources primarily related to Jewish life in the occupied territories of the Soviet Union (interviews, letters, memoirs)
- Preparation and publication of secondary studies in the field
- Organization of academic seminars and international conferences
- Provision of various programs for students including training abroad
Have you spotted a typo?
Highlight it, click Ctrl+Enter and send us a message. Thank you for your help!
To be used only for spelling or punctuation mistakes.