You can add your publications here. To access the database please use login and password to your user profile on HSE site.
A publication in this context means a published work. Publications include texts published by publishing houses in printed or digital format, which have ISBN or ISSN numbers, an editor and specific number of copies.
Academic publications include:
- Academic monographs and booklets;
- Chapters and articles in academic monographs and collections of papers;
- Publications in academic journals;
- Reviews in academic journals;
- Textbooks and educational materials;
- Annotations to law (for lawyers);
- Forewords, afterwords; comments to academic publications;
- HSE and RAS working papers;
- Working papers regularly published by an international university and/or organization (similar to NBER, IZA, CEPR, WB level);
- HSE research papers published separately or in a collection.
You don’t need to complete forms for the following publications (they should appear in the publications database automatically):
- Books issued by HSE Publishing House (please inform us about your articles in article collections and chapters in collective monographs)
- HSE working papers (issued by HSE Publishing House or the Programme of Fundamental Research series)
- Articles in HSE journals
It is possible to add mass media publications from HSE user profile (Section 'Mass media items').
Have you spotted a typo?
Highlight it, click Ctrl+Enter and send us a message. Thank you for your help!
To be used only for spelling or punctuation mistakes.