How can higher education institutions prepare their students for an unpredictable future? How should the teaching and learning change, given the need for academic agility and international experience?
What can we learn from each other and develop together so as to improve the international mobility experience for our students and help to make it meaningful for their studies and employability?
While each university’s response is uniquely tailored to their conditions, these questions and the challenges they reveal offer a strong opportunity to build even deeper partnerships through developing innovative solutions together.
This five-day event includes presentations and interactive sessions covering a range of issues including:
- Online Learning
- Mobility experience and students’ employability
- Building Stronger Relations: The Role of On-Site Offices in Partner Countries and Universities
- Innovations in Curriculum Design
- Evaluating of Mobility Agreements
- Supporting Innovative Approaches to Teaching through Teaching Exchange
Please find the topics for roundtable discussions here.