Internationalisation of University: Global Outreach, Local Impact
As the times turn more turbulent globally, new developments put internationalisation under more strict scrutiny, raising the questions of its costs and local impact in both the home and host universities and wider communities.
While each university’s response is uniquely tailored to their conditions, these challenges offer an opportunity to explore our good practices and build even stronger and more meaningful partnerships through developing innovative solutions together.
This five-day event includes panel sessions, roundtable discussions and interactive workshops covering a range of issues including:
- International Student Experience at HSE University
- Global Outreach: Branding and Recruitment
- Developing International Partnerships
- Internationalisation of the University Environment and Its Institutional Effects
- Balancing Student Mobility
- Embedding Short-Term Programmes into Study Experience
Please find the description of the sessions here.
You will also have an opportunity to network with HSE University’s faculties as well as present your institution at the Exchange Fair for the students.