Inbound Marketing and Sales
- To accompany user with the most efficient and effective marketing techniques across the key Inbound Marketing Framework: Attract – Engage – Delight. Main objectives: 1. To highlight the importance of building long lasting relationships with clients across the whole funnel. 2. To develop an understanding of how the concept of Consumer Journey works. 3. To learn how to work with segmentation & to be able to deliver personalization 4. To provide students with models, theories, frameworks, perspectives, and concepts to succeed in marketing & sales
- To adapt marketing strategies of any business to the key inbound marketing framework.
- To apply different marketing tools and to build processes which lead from customer attraction to sales.
- To define the basis of building relationship with customers and cover the importance of post purchase experience and customer satisfaction metrics.
- To develop a cohesive marketing plan
- To understand the specifics of working with customers on different stages of marketing funnel
- To understand how automatization and dashboards can accelerate the whole process
- Introduction to Inbound MarketingStrategic and tactical marketing planning, the concept of Attract – Engage – Delight. How to create empowering momentum & grow loyalty.
- Consumer Journey MapUnderstanding global the stages of consumer decision making and sales funnel
- Selection of efficient toolsAttract tools (ads, blogs, content), Engage tools (emails, bots, automation), Delight tools (attribution)
- Omnichannel marketing & sales techniquesOffline & online marketing. How a consumer feels in front of the shelf.
- How to measure customer’s happinessWhat is customer satisfaction and how it affects business and sales. Different tools how to measure it.
- Automatization & dashboardsHow to automate processes and to build an analytical system to take the right decisions.
- Final ExamBased on theoretical seminars and practical sessions. Students will have a list of topics for the exam preparation.
- Individual assignments (Case studies)Individual assignment, case study text should be read by students before the related sessions.
- Team ProjectDone in groups, delivered in form of a brief pdf report and oral presentation*. *In case the student cannot present on the day of the presentation he/she should inform the professor min 2 weeks ahead.
- Interim assessment (2 module)0.5 * Final Exam + 0.3 * Individual assignments (Case studies) + 0.2 * Team Project
- Hermawan Kartajaya, Philip Kotler, & Den Huan Hooi. (2019). Marketing 4.0: Moving From Traditional To Digital. World Scientific Book Chapters, 99. https://doi.org/10.1142/9789813275478_0004
- Miller, R. K., Washington, K. D., & Richard K. Miller & Associates. (2019). Consumer Behavior 2019-2020: Vol. 13th edition. Richard K. Miller & Associates.