Design of Software Systems
- Experience modern software design as a systematic and rational approach
- Have an opportunity to apply software design methods in a study project under supervision
- Get deeper understanding of software requirements and quality definition, modeling with UML2 and structural approaches, domain driven design and microservices architecture through practice and collaborative learning
- Get deeper understanding of software requirements and quality definition, modeling and UML2, domain driven design and microservices architecture through practice and collaborative learning.
- Software quality and requirements
- Software requirements. Part 2
- Object oriented design.
- Introduction to Domain Driven Design (DDD)
- Responsibility Driven Design for DDD
- Advanced UML2 behavior modeling
- Structured modeling and design
- Resource-oriented modeling for microservices
- Microservices architecture (MSA)
- Data design for microservices
- Detailed design for microservices
- SOLID design principles
- Measurements and metrics of software design
- Course summary and trending topics
- 2021/2022 1st module
- 2021/2022 2nd module0.2 * Attendance + 0.1 * Essay + 0.3 * Practice + 0.4 * Team Project
- Sam Newman. (2021). Building Microservices. O’Reilly Media.
- Vaughn Vernon. (2013). Implementing Domain-Driven Design. Addison-Wesley Professional.
- Vernon, V. (2016). Domain-Driven Design Distilled. Addison-Wesley Professional.
- David Budgen. (2020). Software Design : Creating Solutions for Ill-Structured Problems. Chapman and Hall/CRC.
- Freeman, E., Freeman, E., Sierra, K., & Bates, B. (2004). Head First Design Patterns : A Brain-Friendly Guide. Sebastopol, CA: Reilly - O’Reilly Media. Retrieved from http://search.ebscohost.com/login.aspx?direct=true&site=eds-live&db=edsebk&AN=415229
- Robert C. Martin. (2017). Clean Architecture : A Craftsman’s Guide to Software Structure and Design. Prentice Hall.
- Sommerville, I. (2012). Software engineering. Slovenia, Europe: Addison-Wesley. Retrieved from http://search.ebscohost.com/login.aspx?direct=true&site=eds-live&db=edsbas&AN=edsbas.4626A10B