Talent Analytics: Data and Tools
- Put in place innovative ideas to use analytics to solve business challenges using the talent of the company.
- Develop analytics to measure the efficiency of incentives and career planning
- Understand the relationship of talent with the performance of the company.
- Demonstrate the ability to catch new knowledge and skills in the fields beyond his/her majoring
- Understand the features of team working
- Apply received knowledge and understanding of the strategical talent management to real business situations
- Defend an originate and customized consulting project based on data and analytics
- Show the ability to create strategic corporate vision based on data
- Utilize a range of tools and techniques for completing the organizational programs and launching them
- Talent and Performance. How talent brings value to the company.
- Talent management and attracting Talent
- The role of technology: using information management to enhance career planning and succession management
- Tools to innovate and make talent sustainable
- The role of technology in changing Talent Management
- Rewarding Talent
- HR Metrics and Talent Analytics
- Class performance
- Exam in the LMS
- Homework 1: group presentation by given topicIf a student missed the class, there no option to get a grade excepting for sickness absence, in this case, he/she should discuss extra activities with instructors.
- 2021/2022 1st module
- 2021/2022 2nd module0.4 * Class performance + 0.25 * Exam in the LMS + 0.35 * Homework 1: group presentation by given topic
- Collings, D.G., Mellahi, K., and Cascio, W. F. 2017. The Oxford Handbook of Talent Management // Eds. By Collings, D.G., Mellahi, K., and Cascio, Oxford University Press.
- Liu, Y. (2019). Research Handbook of International Talent Management. Cheltenham, UK: Edward Elgar Publishing. Retrieved from http://search.ebscohost.com/login.aspx?direct=true&site=eds-live&db=edsebk&AN=2195053