Innovation for Entrepreneurships: From Idea to Market
- The course spans 2 academic modules. Students are assessed with a project work. The teaching is based on experiences of faculty members. In addition selected reputed experts are invited bringing together views from different perspectives of innovation projects to provide indepth learning opportunities for all students. Instructors’ presentations are designed to deliver international expertize and experiences of successful innovations.
- The course is accompanied by seminars where students present innovation projects development in several thematic streams. Seminars introduce new approaches to understand and further elaborate different facets of innovation thinking and to provide participants with practical training as well as ready to use state of the art knowledge.
- Skills in market research
- Skills in understanding business models and business modelling
- IntroductionThis module includes a welcome to the course, an orientation to our teaching approach and faculty, and an introduction to the fundamentals of innovation and commercialization.
- Customer Discovery and ValidationThis modules provides an overview of the customer discovery process, and insights on customer validation. The opportunities and challenges of planning, conducting, and analyzing customer interviews are also discussed.
- Product Understanding and MarketingThis module explores the commercialization process with an emphasis on research-based product planning and market segmentation.
- Prototyping and TestingThis modules introduces key principles of product (or service) prototyping and testing, and highlights tools to use in these activities.
- Building a TeamThis modules addresses how to find, hire, and motivate your employees.
- Final oral group examinationThe Exam is planned as an ORAL GROUP EXAMINATION, online on ZOOM Platform. A Student should log in 20 minutes prior to Exam Session. Temporary internet breakdown is for up to 10 min. If longer - a written request to the course director, cc study office manager for further decision to reschedule the Exam for another date for examination: with different exam questions.
- Prof Dr, Günter Faltin, & Freie Universität. (n.d.). Creating a Culture of Innovative Entrepreneurship. Retrieved from http://search.ebscohost.com/login.aspx?direct=true&site=eds-live&db=edsbas&AN=edsbas.5D562ED2
- SULA, O., & ELENURM, T. (2018). Comparing Online Social Networks Ties as Tool for Entrepreneurial Learning Readiness in Small Economies. Informatica Economica, 22(3), 62–74. https://doi.org/10.12948/issn14531305/22.3.2018.06