Crafting Strategies for Innovation Initiatives for Corporate Entrepreneurs
- Skills for developing internal venture concepts
- Skills for designing and implementing internal venture strategies
- Innovation Environments and CapabilitiesIn this module, we will examine how to audit a company's internal environment to establish a framework for its innovation capabilities.
- Organizational Structures and Operational FormatsIn this module, we will create a plan for an organizational structure and operational format that incorporates key roles and players for internal ventures within the company.
- Corporate CultureIn this module, we will analyze corporate culture to identify creative capabilities that leverage the company's best practices for innovation.
- Creating an Innovation Strategyn this module, we will evaluate innovation portfolios and compose innovation strategies that are best aligned with the implementation potential within the company.
- Final oral group examinationThe Exam is planned as an ORAL GROUP EXAMINATION, online on ZOOM Platform. A Student should log in 20 minutes prior to Exam Session. Temporary internet breakdown is for up to 10 min. If longer - a written request to the course director, cc study office manager for further decision to reschedule the Exam for another date for examination: with different exam questions.
- Benoît Demil, & Xavier Lecocq. (2015). Crafting an innovative business model in an established company: the role of artifacts. Post-Print. Retrieved from http://search.ebscohost.com/login.aspx?direct=true&site=eds-live&db=edsrep&AN=edsrep.p.hal.journl.hal.01609547
- Morrish, S. C., Miles, M. P., & Polonsky, M. J. (2011). An exploratory study of sustainability as a stimulus for corporate entrepreneurship. Corporate Social Responsibility & Environmental Management, 18(3), 162–171. https://doi.org/10.1002/csr.271
- Mario Pansera, & Soumodip Sarkar. (2016). Crafting Sustainable Development Solutions: Frugal Innovations of Grassroots Entrepreneurs. Retrieved from http://search.ebscohost.com/login.aspx?direct=true&site=eds-live&db=edsbas&AN=edsbas.DB795019