Бобрик-Фремке Марина Анатольевна
- This course introduces the students to the study of Russian dialects - their phonetics, morphology, syntax, and lexicon. There are two geographical area in focuse: the Arkhangelsk and Zakarpatje dialects. The course views dialects primarily from the viewpoint of historical linguistics but also of sociolinguistic variation.
- The students are able to recognize the main features of the Arkhangelsk dialects. Reading or listening a text in a dialect they are able to deside if this dialect is Arkhangelsk or not.
- The students are able to recognize main features of dialects of Zakarpatje and deside if a dialect is from this region or not.
- The students can reproduce the information about dialectal diversity of Russian. They are able to recognize a texs in south vs. northen dialect. They are able to find traces of historical processes in Russian dialects.
- The Arkhangelsk dialects
- The dialects of Zakarpatije
- Russian dialectology and historical linguistics
- essayThe essay can be repassed no later than 7 days before exam
- quizThe tasks are the same for all attempts except the last one that has a special quiz. During the exam the students may use a pen and paper only.
- Лукьянова Н.А. - Введение в русистику: учебное пособие для студентов отделений филологии, журналистики и других гуманитарных специальностей университетов - Издательство "ФЛИНТА" - 2017 - 217с. - ISBN: 978-5-9765-3340-0 - Текст электронный // ЭБС ЛАНЬ - URL: https://e.lanbook.com/book/97159