9-я Российская летняя школа институционального анализа (RSSIA 2015)
The Center for Institutional Studies, National Research University Higher School of Economics (CInSt, HSE), announces the call for papers for the annual Russian Summer School on Institutional Analysis 2015 (June 27– July 3, 2015).
Researchers, teaching staff, PhD and master students are welcome to participate in RSSIA. Priority in the selection will be given to research projects that are related to the following fields:
- Economics of public sector, bureaucracy, and procurement
- Economics of education
- Banks and financial markets
- Industrial organization, government regulation, and law enforcement
- Property rights, institutions and economic development
The working language of the Summer School is English.
As a RSSIA participant you will have the opportunity:
- To attend the lectures of distinguished experts in various spheres of institutional economics and adjoining disciplines: John Nye (George Mason University), Sara Fisher Ellison (MIT), Koen Schoors (Ghent University) and Alex Teytelboym (Univerity of Oxford) have already confirmed their participation as RSSIA faculty this year!
- To present and discuss your current research during seminars.
- To exchange the research experience with other RSSIA participants and faculty members.
- And consequently to improve significantly your research!
Participants are selected on the basis of their applications. Applications should be submitted via application form. An application includes:
- Registration form;
- Motivation letter (no longer than 300 words);
- Current research project description (no longer than 1500 words + references) with a short abstract (no longer than 200 words).
Current research project description should be in English (MS Word, Times New Roman, size 12, space 1.5, standard margins) and must include the following parts, titled and clearly separated in the text:
- Project title, author(s) name(s), email(s), affiliation(s)
- Aim of the project;
- Hypotheses and methodology;
There is no registration fee. Organizers cover participants’ accommodation and meals costs. However participants will have to cover their travel and visa costs.
March, 20, 2015
Communication of Acceptance
April, 15, 2015
Arrival to RSSIA
June, 27, 2015
Departure from RSSIA
July, 3, 2015
RSSIA Coordinator: Anna Balsevich
Tel: +7 9 63 993 4379