Evgenia M. Nesterenko
- Department Head:Faculty of Business and Management / Curriculum Support for Master's Programmes in Business Informatics
- Programme Manager:Business Informatics, Information Security Management, E-Business
- Evgenia M. Nesterenko has been at HSE University since 2009.
MA programme is administered by the Programme Manager.
The Programme Office/ Manager is tasked with the following:
- providing organizational, information and resource-related support for the Programme;
- taking part in designing the Programme methodology;
- monitoring the quality of delivery of the Programme;
- settling disputes between the actors involved in the academic process.
Programme Manager is in charge of a number of functions aimed at ensuring proper administration of the Programme. He/ she drafts and reconciles student timetables, offers technical support for creating/ modifying curricula and takes part (including technical support) in the Programme’s self-evaluation procedure for the purposes of accreditation. Furthermore, Programme Manager is responsible for maintaining and updating the Programme’s webpage, organizational and technical support with respect to updating student statuses (enrollment, transfer to other programmes, dismissal, etc.), as well as for drawing up/ modifying students’ individual curricula, student registration for elective courses, their interim and final certification, etc. Programme coordinators and heads of Programme Offices report to the Dean of the Faculty. Programme Managers liaises with the Programme Coordinator on matters related to methodological support, monitoring and assessing the quality of Programme administration, individual learning trajectories selected by student, student assessments in case of changes in a learning trajectory and other student-related issues.