- Research Assistant:HSE Campus in Perm / International Laboratory of Intangible-driven Economy
- Lecturer, Doctoral Student:HSE Campus in Perm / Faculty of Computer Science, Economics, and Social Sciences / School of Economics and Finance
- Dmitry Kirpishchikov has been at HSE University since 2019.
Continuing education / Professional retraining / Internships / Study abroad experience
"Targeting Your Writing to the Journal Requirements: Preparatory Stage, 24 hours", 21.09.2020 - 19.10.2020
Young Faculty Support Program (Group of Young Academic Professionals)
Category "New Lecturers" (2021-2022)
3rd year of study
Approved topic of thesis: Impact of social capital of board members on the resilience of public companies to exogenous shocks
Academic Supervisor: Zavertiaeva, Marina A.
- Company Economic Analysis (Bachelor’s programme; Faculty of Economics, Management, and Business Informatics; 2 year, 3 module)Rus
- Financial Management (Bachelor’s programme; Faculty of Economics, Management, and Business Informatics; 3 year, 1, 2 module)Rus
- Financial Markets and Institutions (Bachelor’s programme; Faculty of Economics, Management, and Business Informatics; 3 year, 2 module)Rus
- Introduction to Data Analysis in R (Bachelor’s programme; Faculty of Economics, Management, and Business Informatics; 2 year, 3, 4 module)Rus
- Qualitative and Quantitative Methods of Elaboration and Adoption of Management Decisions (Bachelor’s programme; Faculty of Economics, Management, and Business Informatics; 2 year, 1-3 module)Rus
- Theory of Finance (Master’s programme; Faculty of Economics, Management, and Business Informatics; 1 year, 2, 3 module)Rus
- Article Tatiana Ershova, Marina Zavertiaeva, Dmitry Kirpishchikov. The impact of influential shareholders on corporate dividend policy: Evidence from Russia // Journal of Economic Studies. 2022 doi (in press)
- Article Kirpishchikov D., Lopez Iturriaga F. J., Zavertiaeva M. A. BOARDS OF DIRECTORS IN BRIC COUNTRIES: A REVIEW OF EMPIRICAL STUDIES // Russian Management Journal. 2021. Vol. 19. No. 2. P. 195-228. doi
- Article Лавренчук Е. Н., Кирпищиков Д. А. ОЦЕНКА ФАКТОРОВ, ВЛИЯЮЩИХ НА НАЛОГОВЫЕ ПОСТУПЛЕНИЯ В БЮДЖЕТ РЕГИОНОВ // Вестник Московского университета. Серия 6: Экономика. 2021. № 5. С. 136-154.
- Chapter Лавренчук Е. Н., Кирпищиков Д. А. Влияние уровня финансовой грамотности населения на инвестиционную привлекательность региона // В кн.: Педагогические технологии в обучении финансовой грамотности / Под общ. ред.: Т. В. Букина. Редакционно-издательский отдел НИУ ВШЭ-Пермь, 2020. С. 57-65.
- 2022Соседи по науке (Пермь). Presentation: Социальный капитал совета директоров как фактор эффективности российских компаний во время кризиса 2014 года
- Yasin Conference (Москва). Presentation: Do politically connected companies better deal with economic policy uncertainty to raise corporate investments?
- 2021International Conference on Applied Research in Economics and Finance (Пермь). Presentation: Does directors’ social capital deal with economic policy uncertainty to raise corporate investments?
- Analytics for Management and Ecomomics Conference (Санкт-Петербург). Presentation: Corporate investment, ownership, and economic policy uncertainty: the case of Russia
- 2020XXI Апрельская международная научная конференция по проблемам развития экономики и общества (Москва). Presentation: Связь маскулинности и командной эффективности на примере Major League Soccer
Dmitry Kirpishchikov spoke at the GSOM Emerging Markets Conference 2022 (EMC 2022)
IDLab and School of Economics and Finance members presented their research at the 2nd International Conference on Econometrics and Business Analytics
Mariya Molodchik, Evgenia Shenkman, Iuliia Naidenova, and Dmitry Kirpishchikov took part in the 2nd International Conference on Econometrics and Business Analytics
IDLab employees took an active part in the XXIII Yasin (April) International Academic Conference on Economic and Social Development
Dmitry Kirpishchikov presented the results of a new study "Did Social Capital of the Board of Directors Help Russian Companies During the 2014 Crisis?"
IDLab researchers took part in the IX scientific conference "Neighbours in Research"
Dmitry Kirpishchikov presented the preliminary results of the study "Corporate investment, ownership and economic policy uncertainty: the case of Russia", conducted jointly with Marina Zavertiaeva and Iuliia Naidenova
Dmitry Kirpishchikov presented the work "Does directors' social capital deal with economic policy uncertainty to raisecorporate investments?"
Marina Zavertiaeva presented the first results of a new study about the role of social capital of company directors in the relationship between the uncertainty of the country's economic policy and corporate investments. The study was carried out jointly with other laboratory members - Dmitry Kirpishchikov and Iuliia Naidenova.
IDLab members, as well as students writing course papers under their supervision, took an active part in the VIII scientific conference "Neighbors in Research".
Dmitry Kirpishchikov presented the results of a review of studies on corporate governance in the BRICS countries
The research team of International Laboratory of Intangible-driven Economy at HSE, Perm has received the RFBR grant for preparing and publication review articles.
This week researchers of IDLab took part in two sports economics confrences: 1st NAASE virtual conference and joint 4th Eastern Conference on Football Economics & 6th Western Conference on Football and Finance
ID Lab members took part in the XXI April International Academic Conference