- Postgraduate Student:Faculty of Economic Sciences / Department of Applied Economics
- Research Intern:Centre for Labour Market Studies
- Daria Zinchenko has been at HSE since 2017.
Continuing education / Professional retraining / Internships / Study abroad experience
- Russian Summer School on Institutional Analysis (RSSIA 2018)
- VI International Summer School on Higher Education Research (The 2018 Summer School will focus on: "Social and Economic Contribution of Higher Education")
- XI Russian Summer School of Labor Economics (RSSLE-2017)
2nd year of study
Approved topic of thesis: Education, family structure and income inequality in Russia
Academic Supervisor: Lukyanova, Anna
- Article Зинченко Д., Егоров А. А. Моделирование эффективности российских университетов // Экономический журнал Высшей школы экономики. 2019. Т. 23. № 1. С. 143-172. doi
- Preprint Agasisti T., Egorov A., Zinchenko D., Leshukov O. Universities' Efficiency and Regional Economic Short-run Growth: Empirical Evidence from Russia / NRU Higher School of Economics. Series WP BRP "Economics/EC". 2018.
- Article Зинченко Д., Лукьянова А. Л. Ассортативность браков по образованию и неравенство доходов // Экономический журнал Высшей школы экономики. 2018. Т. 22. № 2. С. 169-196. doi
- 2019XX APRIL INTERNATIONAL ACADEMIC CONFERENCE ON ECONOMIC AND SOCIAL DEVELOPMENT (Москва). Presentation: Educational assortative mating and household income inequality in Russia: accounting for spouses’ age
- 20184TH LEER CONFERENCE ON EDUCATION ECONOMICS (Leuven). Presentation: Does The Efficiency Of Higher Education Institutions Matter For Regional Economic Development?
- 5 th International conference “Modern Econometric Tools and Applications” (META2018) (Nizhny Novgorod). Presentation: Educational Assortative Mating and Its Impact on Income Inequality in Russia
- 20173rd International RLMS-HSE User Conference (Москва). Presentation: Educational assortative mating and its impact on income inequality in Russia
The CLMS members participated in XX April International Academic Conference on Economic and Social Development which was held 9-12 April in NRU HSE in Moscow.
Speaker: Daria Zinchenko, PhD Student at HSE Faculty of Economic Sciences.
First PhD seminar was hosted by the HSE Doctoral School of Economics. Three students presented results of their research and received feedback from Hartmut Lehmann, Leading research Fellow at the HSE Centre for Labour Market Studies