- Chief Analyst:HSE Centre for Analysis
- Andrey Sviridov has been at HSE University since 2017.
- forming external and internal reporting of HSE;
- providing methodological support for creating and updating the system of HSE performance indicators;
- collecting and processing information to monitor HSE activities and implementation of development programs;
- preparing data for analytical materials, reviews, reports and presentations on HSE development.
Continuing education / Professional retraining / Internships / Study abroad experience
In 1997, he was retrained at the Finance Academy under the Government of the Russian Federation, majoring in Banking
In 2016, he was retrained at the Plekhanov Russian University of Economics, majoring in Accounting, Analysis, Audit
In 2011, 2012, 2013 he took Excel courses at the training center "Specialist" at the Bauman Moscow State Technical University
From 2011 to 2015 he worked in credit institutions: PJSC "AMB-Bank" and LLC "BRK" in the divisions engaged in sales analytics.