- Professor:Faculty of Physics
- Margarita Kovaleva has been at HSE University since 2017.
Education and Degrees
According to the International Standard Classification of Education (ISCED) 2011, Candidate of Sciences belongs to ISCED level 8 - "doctoral or equivalent", together with PhD, DPhil, D.Lit, D.Sc, LL.D, Doctorate or similar. Candidate of Sciences allows its holders to reach the level of the Associate Professor.
A post-doctoral degree called Doctor of Sciences is given to reflect second advanced research qualifications or higher doctorates in ISCED 2011.
- Article Shaginyan S. A., Manevitch L. I., M. A. Kovaleva. Self-sustained vibrations in the system of a bi-harmonically driven pendulum // Physics Letters A. 2022. Vol. 428. Article 127943. doi
- Article Smirnov V., Kovaleva M., Manevitch L. I. Stationary and nonstationary nonlinear dynamics of the finite sine-lattice // Nonlinear Dynamics. 2022. P. 1819-1837. doi
- Article Kovaleva M., Manevitch L. I. Coupled Schrödinger equations as a model of interchain torsional excitation transport in the DNA model // Physica Scripta. 2021. Vol. 96. No. 12. Article 125035. doi
- Article Kovaleva M., Kosevich Y., Smirnov V., Manevitch L. I. Beats in the system of three non-linear oscillators and their quantum analog // Communications in Nonlinear Science and Numerical Simulation. 2019. Vol. 74. P. 138-146. doi
- Article Kovaleva Margarita, Smirnov V., Manevitch L. I. Nonstationary dynamics of the sine lattice consisting of three pendula (trimer) // Physical Review E - Statistical, Nonlinear, and Soft Matter Physics. 2019. Vol. 99. No. 012209. P. 012209-1-012209-12. doi
- Article Kovaleva M., Manevitch L. I., Romeo F. Stationary and non-stationary oscillatory dynamics of the parametric pendulum // Communications in Nonlinear Science and Numerical Simulation. 2019. Vol. 76. P. 1-11. doi
- Article Vorotnikov K., Kovaleva Margarita, Starosvetsky Y. Emergence of non-stationary regimes in one- and two-dimensional models with internal rotators // Philosophical Transactions of the Royal Society A: Mathematical, Physical and Engineering Sciences. 2018. Vol. 376. No. 20170134. P. 1-21. doi
- Article Margarita Kovaleva, Manevitch L. I., Pilipchuk V. Non-conventional phase attractors and repellers in weakly coupled autogenerators with hard excitation // EPL. 2017. Vol. 120. No. 30007. P. 1-6. doi
- Article Victor K., Kovaleva M., Jayaprakash K., Starosvetsky Y. Consecutive transitions from localized to delocalized transport states in the anharmonic chain of three coupled oscillators // Chaos. 2016. Vol. 26. No. 073102. P. 1-12. doi
- Article Kovaleva Margarita, Pilipchuk V., Manevitch L. I. Nonconventional synchronization and energy localization in weakly coupled autogenerators // Physical Review E - Statistical, Nonlinear, and Soft Matter Physics. 2016. Vol. 94. No. 032223. P. 032223-1-032223-10. doi