- Anastasia Artemova has been at HSE since 2018.
Continuing education / Professional retraining / Internships / Study abroad experience
2018.07.15-22: Korean Art Workshop for Doctoral Students (Arts of the Joseon Dynasty) by Korea Foundation, Seoul, Korea
2010.03-08: Korea Foundaton Fellowship for Korean Language Training in Sogang University, Seoul, Korea
2008.09 –2009.04: Korean language training as exchange student in Kookmin University, Seoul, Korea
- Classic Oriental Language (Korean language) (Bachelor’s programme; Faculty of World Economy and International Affairs; programme "Asian Studies"; 3 year, 3, 4 module)Rus
- Language aspect (korean language) (Bachelor’s programme; Faculty of World Economy and International Affairs; programme "Asian Studies"; 4 year, 1-3 module)Rus
- 2019Strange Korean Parallels 2019 (Хельсинки). Presentation: Game of churches: switching “religion” as a part of dynastic change: Orthodox Christianity in USSR and Buddhism in Chosŏn Korea.
- 2018Korean Studies Graduate Students Convention (KSGSC 2018) (Рим). Presentation: Tea and Lantern: life and oeuvre of Seon Buddhist monk Ch’oŭi草衣(1786 - 1866)
- 2017Korean Studies Graduate Students Convention (KSGSC 2017) (Тюбинген). Presentation: Defning Buddhism infuences in Ch'usa Kim Chŏnghŭii's (1786 - 1856) life and artwork
- 2013Korean Studies Graduate Students Convention (KSGSC 2013) (Хельсинки). Presentation: Speaking out unspeakable: some observatons on Kim Jeonghyi’s (1786–1856) “Orchid”
- 2012Korean Studies Graduate Students Convention (KSGSC 2012) (Варшава). Presentation: Synthesis of arts in Kim Jeonghyi’s (1786 – 1856) ‘Winter Landscape’ (Sehan-do)
since 2018 - Lecturer at Institute for Oriental and Classical Studies, Department of the Far East and South-East Asia NRU HSE
2016-2018 - Lecturer at Institute for Oriental and Classical Studies, RSUH: Korean language, Chinese characters in Korean language. Also Korean language instructor at Moscow State University
2014-2015 - Korean language instruuctor at RSSU