- Head:HSE Campus in St. Petersburg / HSE St. Petersburg International Office / Student Academic Mobility Unit
- Daria Sanochkina has been at HSE University since 2020.
- Creating and updating information on Semester in St. Petersburg – HSE University
- Maintaining the database of the academic incoming student mobility
- Visa support for the international students
- Technical support with ASAV/LMS; corporate email; course selection; RUZ; grade sheets; transcripts of records
- Processing the data sets and further analysis (surveys for incoming students)
- Communication with the outgoing student mobility coordinators from the partner universities
Specialist in Theory and Practice of Cross-cultural Сommunication
Chelyabinsk State University
Continuing education / Professional retraining / Internships / Study abroad experience
2021: Supplementary vocational programme "International academic cooperation on the contemporary stage: specifics and perspectives", RANEPA
HSE University-St Petersburg International Activity Results for 2022
Internationalisation is one of the primary goals and values of HSE University-St Petersburg. Our university strives to be part of the international academic community, follow world educational standards, and provide students with ample opportunities. Students of HSE University-St Petersburg have well-developed cross-cultural communication skills thanks to international educational programmes, participation in international academic mobility and double-degree programmes, and daily interaction with students from all over the world.
The International Office reports on the results of international activity in 2022.