Grigory Alexeevich Yavlinsky
- Grigory Alexeevich Yavlinsky has been at HSE University since 2005.
Education and Degrees
Doctor of Sciences*
Central Institute of Economics and Mathematics of the Russian Academy of Sciences
Candidate of Sciences* (PhD)
Plekhanov Moscow Institute of National Economy
According to the International Standard Classification of Education (ISCED) 2011, Candidate of Sciences belongs to ISCED level 8 - "doctoral or equivalent", together with PhD, DPhil, D.Lit, D.Sc, LL.D, Doctorate or similar. Candidate of Sciences allows its holders to reach the level of the Associate Professor.
A post-doctoral degree called Doctor of Sciences is given to reflect second advanced research qualifications or higher doctorates in ISCED 2011.
- Socioeconomics (Bachelor’s programme; Faculty of Economic Sciences; 4 year, 1, 2 module)Rus
- Socioeconomics (Bachelor’s programme; Faculty of Economic Sciences; 3 year, 1, 2 module)Rus
- Book Yavlinsky G. A. Laissez-Faire versus Policy-Led Transformation (lesson of the Economic Peforms in Russia). EPIcenter-NikaPrint, 1994.
- Book Yavlinsky G. A. Reforms from Below. Russia's Future. M. : EPIcenter Nika Print, 1994.
- Book Yavlinsky G. A., Fedorov B., Shatalin S. Transition to a Market Economy (500 Days Program). NY : St.Martin's Press, 1991.
Articles and book chapters5
- Article Yavlinsky G. A., Kogan-Yasny V. Resurrecting Dostoyevsky’s dictum: Why Russia and Europe need each other // Europe's world. 2007. No. June
- Article Yavlinsky G. A. Ten years after the Soviet breakup - Going backwards // Journal of Democracy. 2004. Vol. 12. No. 4. P. 79-86.
- Article Yavlinsky G. A. Russia's Phony Capitalism // Foreign Affairs. 1998. No. June
- Article Yavlinsky G. A. An uncertain prognosis // Journal of Democracy. 1997. Vol. 8. No. 1. P. 3-11.
- Article Yavlinsky G. A. The Inefficiency of Laissez-Faire in Russia: Hysteresis Effects and the Need for Policy-Led Transformation // Journal of Comparative Economics. 1994. Vol. 19. No. 1