Public Enquiries to HSE University
- delivered in person to the HSE Administrative Office: 20 Myasnitskaya Ulitsa, Room 441; Moscow;
- sent by post to HSE: 20 Myasnitskaya Ulitsa, Moscow, Russia, 101000;
- sent by fax: +7 (495) 628-79-31;
- sent online via the official HSE website.
Before sending an enquiry, please read the following:
- Public enquiries are processed within 30 days from the day of their registration;
- A written enquiry must include: the name of HSE and/or the name, middle name and surname of the appropriate HSE administrator; the name, middle name and surname of the person making the enquiry, as well as the postal address, where they expect to receive a response or a notification if the message is redirected; the contents of the enquiry; the date and the signature of the person making the enquiry;
- Upon request, a person making an enquiry may get a notice of receipt indicating the date of the enquiry’s registration and the total number of pages submitted. They shall also receive a contact phone number (please note that HSE doesn’t stamp any marks on copies of enquiries);
- Anonymous enquiries or enquiries violating the Regulations shall not be accepted;
- Enquiries containing obscene or offensive expressions, threats to an HSE administrator’s life, health and wealth, or threats to their family members, shall not be considered;
- If an anonymous enquiry contains information on an unlawful act that is being prepared, performed, or has been performed, as well as about a person preparing, performing, or having performed such an act, the enquiry shall be redirected to the HSE Security Office;
- Responses to enquiries shall be sent in hard copy to the postal address indicated therein;
- Online enquires sent to HSE without the use of the suggested form will not be considered.