Public Enquiries to HSE University
- delivered in person to the HSE Administrative Office: Front Desk at 20 Myasnitskaya Ulitsa (enter from the street, to the left from the arch), Moscow; or Front Desk at 11 Pokrovsky Bulvar, Building M (Entrance 2, from Durasovsky pereulok)
- mailed to HSE at 20 Myasnitskaya Ulitsa, Moscow, Russia, 101000; 11 Pokrovksy Bulvar, Moscow, Russia, 109028
- emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org
- submitted online via the official HSE website.
Before sending an enquiry, please read the following:
- Public enquiries are processed within 30 days from the day of their registration;
- A written enquiry must include: the name of HSE and/or the name, middle name and surname of the appropriate HSE administrator; the name, middle name and surname of the person making the enquiry, as well as the postal address, where they expect to receive a response or a notification if the message is redirected; the contents of the enquiry; the date and the signature of the person making the enquiry;
- Upon request, a person making an enquiry in person may get a notice of receipt indicating the date of the enquiry’s registration and the total number of pages submitted. They shall also receive a contact phone number (please note that HSE doesn’t stamp any marks on copies of enquiries);
- Anonymous enquiries or enquiries violating the Regulations shall not be accepted;
- Enquiries containing obscene or offensive language, threats to an HSE administrator’s life, health and property, or threats to their family members, shall not be considered;
- If an anonymous enquiry contains information on an unlawful act that is being prepared, performed, or has been performed, as well as about a person preparing, performing, or having performed such an act, the enquiry shall be redirected to the HSE Security Office;
- Unless explicitly stated in the enquiry, responses shall be sent in the same format as the enquiry;
- Online enquires sent to HSE without the use of the suggested form or to different email addresses will not be considered.