Mentor's Seminar "Modern Development of Asia"
- Together with the mentor, the design of personal educational results, the coordination of educational activities for the development of the educational program in accordance with the individual plan of students, united by one seminar of the mentor. The student gains an understanding of best practices and / or research related to the topic of his learning path.
- fixation of individual educational results that the student intends to achieve in the course of mastering the program; selection and coordination of the elements of the individual curriculum, corresponding to the individual educational results; individual counseling of a student with an Academic mentor on the advancement of the individual curriculum and the degree of achievement of individual educational results; correction of the individual curriculum, if necessary.
- Individual Consultations. Part 1
- Individual Consultations. Part 2
- Individual Consultations. Part 3
- Individual Consultations. Part 4
- Individual Consultations. Part 5
- Individual Consultations. Part 6
- Final Meeting
- Interim assessment (2 module)0.7 * Essay + 0.3 * In-class Participation
- Interim assessment (4 module)0.4 * Essay + 0.3 * In-class Participation + 0.3 * Interim assessment (2 module)
- Blumenthal, D., & Mahnken, T. G. (2014). Strategy in Asia : The Past, Present, and Future of Regional Security. Stanford Security Studies.
- Pietrasiak, M., Bywalec, G., Kamiński, T., Mierzejewski, D., & Słowikowski, M. (2018). Paradiplomacy in Asia : Case Studies of China, India and Russia. Łódź University Press.
- Shinichi Ichimura. (2015). Japan And Asia: Economic Development And Nation Building. World Scientific.