BRICS Global Business & Innovation Conference
St. Petersburg School of Economics and Management of National Research University Higher School of Economics (HSE) invites you to submit proposals for mini-tracks and individual papers for the International BRICS Global Business & Innovation Conference that will be held in St. Petersburg on September 14-15, 2017.
The scope of the conference encompasses three areas to provide a unique forum for exploring the development of global business and innovation through the lens of the BRICS countries: (i) Global economic development and the rise of the BRICS; (ii) Global Business Perspectives and Practices; (iii) BRICS as a locus of Global Innovation. The main objective of the conference is to stimulate discussion and generate ideas for developing robust models for promoting competitiveness and sustainable development in an increasingly turbulent environment.
The main objective of the conference is to stimulate discussion and generate ideas for developing robust models for promoting competitiveness and sustainable development in an increasingly turbulent environment. The main emphasis is on BRICS countries and their contribution to global business and innovation development, but other contributions to the theory and practice of management and economics are welcome.
The Conference will include plenary sessions, workshops and round tables.
Confirmed Keynote Speakers:
● Slavo Radosevic (University College London (UCL), England)
● Ravi Ramamurti (Northeastern University (Boston), USA)
● Justin Yifu Lin (Peking University, China)
Submissions are encouraged from, but not limited to, the following areas:
● Global challenges for innovation in management and business
● Quantitative methods in management, economy and finance
● National and regional innovation systems in BRICS and recently emerging economies
● University-industry links and innovation in BRICS countries
● Entrepreneurship and its development in BRICS, emerging markets and developed economies
● Innovation in services, knowledge intensive services and creative industries
● Modern technologies in logistics and services
● Open Innovation in both large and small firms: cases of BRICS
● Social innovation and innovation in social enterprises and other not-for-profit organizations.
● The impact of globalization on management research
● Digital, IT-enabled and financial innovation: shaping the future
● Cross Cultural Research - International issues in gender and management
Submissions of papers must be made through the Conference website.
Submissions will be open: from January 15, 2017 to May 15, 2017
Notification of paper acceptance (with any requested changes): June 1, 2017
Early bird registration closes: June 15, 2017
Final paper due (with any changes): July 1, 2017
Final Author registration date: July 15, 2017
Conference location:HSE Saint Petersburg, 3, Kantemirovskaya ulitsa, Saint Petersburg, Russia
Working language: English
Up-to-date information about the Conference:http://mbi.spb.hse.ru