- Research Assistant:Institute for Cognitive Neuroscience / International Laboratory of Social Neurobiology
- Grigory Kopytin has been at HSE University since 2019.
2017 Higher School of Economics, Saint-Petersburg, Russia. Bachelor in economics. Bachelor’s Programme "Economics".
2021 Higher School of Economics, Moscow, Russia. Master of psychology. Master’s Programme "Cognitive Sciences and Technologies: From Neuron to Cognition."
Young Faculty Support Program (Group of Young Academic Professionals)
Category "New Researchers" (2021-2022)
- Article Dimitri Bredikhin, Agranovich O., Ulanov M., Maria Koriakina, Anna N. Shestakova, Kadieva D., Kopytin G., Ermolovich E., Bermúdez-Margaretto B., Shtyrov Y., Iiro P. Jääskeläinen, Evgeny Blagovechtchenski. Altered evoked responses for motor-related words in children with upper limb motor impairments // Clinical Neurophysiology. 2023. Vol. 145. P. 11-21. doi
- Article Ntoumanis I., Agranovich O., Anna N. Shestakova, Evgeny Blagovechtchenski, Maria Koriakina, Kadieva D., Kopytin G., Iiro P. Jääskeläinen. Altered Cerebral Processing of Videos in Children with Motor Dysfunction Suggests Broad Embodiment of Perceptual Cognitive Functions // Journal of Personalized Medicine. 2022. Vol. 12. No. 11. Article 1841. doi
- Article Ntoumanis I., Shestakova A., Koryakina M., Kadieva D., Kopytin G., Jaaskelainen I. Developmental differences in the perception of naturalistic human movements // Frontiers in Human Neuroscience. 2022. Vol. 16 doi (in press)
- Article Maria Koriakina, Agranovich O., Petrova E., Kadieva D., Kopytin G., Ermolovich E., Moiseenko O., Dimitri Bredikhin, Bermúdez-Margaretto B., Ntoumanis I., Anna N. Shestakova, Iiro P. Jääskeläinen, Evgeny Blagovechtchenski. Aberrant Auditory and Visual Memory Development of Children with Upper Limb Motor Disorders // Brain Sciences. 2021. Vol. 11. No. 12. Article 1650. doi
- Article Ntoumanis I., Kopytin G., Blagoveshchensky E., Shestakova A., Bermúdez-Margaretto B., Agranovich O., Jaaskelainen I. Arthrogryposis Multiplex Congenita Enhances the Variability of Neural Responses to Naturalistic Video Scenes // International Journal of Psychophysiology. 2021. Vol. 168. P. 213. doi (in press)
- Chapter Bermúdez-Margaretto B., Kopytin G., Myachykov A., Shtyrov Y. Behavioral and Neurophysiological Correlates of Orthographic Learning in L1 and L2 Alphabets, in: Advances in Cognitive Research, Artificial Intelligence and Neuroinformatics: Proceedings of the 9th International Conference on Cognitive Sciences, Intercognsci-2020, October 10-16, 2020, Moscow, Russia Vol. 1358. Cham: Springer, 2021. doi P. 345-358. doi
- Article Bermúdez-Margaretto B., Kopytin G., Myachykov A., Fu Y., Pokhoday M., Shtyrov Y. Biliteracy and acquisition of novel written words: the impact of phonological conflict between L1 and L2 scripts // Psychological Research. 2021. P. 1-20. doi
- Chapter Kopytin G., Ulanov M., Gorin A., Moiseenko O., Shestakova A., Jaaskelainen I., Shtyrov Y. Differential Neuromagnetic Mismatch Responses to Spoken Action and Abstract Verbs in the Motor Cortex, in: International Journal of Psychophysiology. Elsevier, 2021. doi doi
- Article Bermúdez-Margaretto B., Myachykov A., Beltrán D., Kopytin G., Rahimckulova A., Shtyrov Y. Grounding Novel Words Into Emotion: ERP Investigation // International Journal of Psychophysiology. 2021. Vol. 168. No. Supp. P. 153-154. doi
- Preprint Bermúdez-Margaretto B., Kopytin G., Myachykov A., Pokhoday M., Shtyrov Y. Orthographic Learning In L1 And L2 Alphabets: The Impact of Phonological Inconsistency Across Cyrillic and Roman Scripts / Higher School of Economics. Series BRP 116 "PSY". 2020. doi
Grigory Kopytin, Maria Herrojo Ruiz. Dissociating the effects of musical and monetary reward on learning and decision making // Poster presentation at International Conference of Students of Systematic Musicology. November 3-5, 2021. Aarhus, Denmark. Poster presentation.
Grigory Kopytin, Aliia Rahimckulova, Yury Shtyrov, Andrey Myachykov, Beatriz Bermudez-Margaretto.” Grounding novel words into emotion: differential recall and retention of words with acquired positive and negative valence” in International Symposium of Psycholinguistics 2021. June 22-25, 2021 (Madrid, Spain). Poster presentation.
Grigory Kopytin, Beatriz Bermúdez-Margaretto, Andriy Myachykov, Yury Shtyrov. “Behavioral and neurophysiological correlates of orthographic learning in L1 and L2 alphabets” in 'Cross-Language Interplay in a Bilingual Mind' and I-Brain Erasmus+. 10-12 December 2020 (Moscow, Russia). Poster presentation.
Bermúdez-Margaretto, B., Kopytin, G., Myachykov, A. & Shtyrov, Y. Handing two writing systems in the bilingual brain: ERP investigation. Oral presentation at the 4th International Conference “Neurobiology of Speech and Language”, Saint Petersburg, Russia. 13-14 November 2020.
Bermúdez-Margaretto, B., Kopytin, G., Ulanov, M., Kadieva, D., Ntoumanis, I., Golosheykin, S., Blagoveshchensky, E., Koryakina, M., Agranovish, O. & Shestakova, A. ‘’New Approach for Cognitive Evaluation in Children with Motor Disorders: Task-free EEG/MEG Oddball Paradigm’’ in the IX International Conference on Cognitive Science. 10-16 October 2020 (Moscow, Russia). Poster.
Bermúdez-Margaretto, B., Kopytin, G., Myachykov, A. & Shtyrov, Y. ‘’Behavioral and neurophysiological correlates of orthographic learning in L1 and L2 alphabets’’ in the IX International Conference on Cognitive Science. 10-16 October 2020 (Moscow, Russia). Oral presentation.
Kopytin, G., Bermúdez-Margaretto, B., Myachykov, A. & Shtyrov, Y. “Biliteracy advantage: Learning novel written word-forms in native and second language scripts” in the Fifth Saint Petersburg Winter Workshop on Experimental Studies of Speech and Language (Night Whites 2019). 16-17 December 2019 (San Petersburg, Russia). Poster presentation
Grigory Kopytin, Beatriz Bermúdez-Margaretto, Andriy Myachykov, Yury Shtyrov. (2019). Biliteracy advantage: learning novel written word-forms in native and second-language scripts. Presented as a POSTER presentation at 25th Anniversary of AMLaP to be held from the 66 to 8th of September 2019 in Moscow, Russia.
- 2019the Fifth Saint Petersburg Winter Workshop on Experimental Studies of Speech and Language (Night Whites 2019) (Санкт-Петербург). Presentation: Biliteracy advantage: Learning novel written word-forms in native and second language scripts
Working in grants
‘’Cognitive function in children with motor disorders: evidence from clinical, behavioral and neurophysiological signals’’ (team member, PI: Iiro Jaaskelainen), in the public national competition ‘’Conducting fundamental scientific research and exploratory research on instructions of the President of the Russian Federation (interdisciplinary projects). Funded by the Russian Science Foundation (3-year project, 6 million ruble/year, REF: 20-68-47038).
“Neurophysiological correlates of learning in children with Rett Syndrome: Event-related potential study” (team member, PI: Sysoeva O.), in the public national competition “Scientific mentoring”. Funded by Russian Foundation for Basic Research (two-year project, 5 million ruble/year, REF: 19-313-51039).
“Learning new word forms in the first and second languages: evidence of brain electrical activity and eye movements” (team member, PI: Beatriz Bermúdez-Margaretto), in the public national competition “Conducting initiative research by young scientists of the Presidential Program of research projects implemented by leading scientists, including young scientists”. Funded by Russian Science Foundation (two-year project, 1.5 million ruble/year, REF: 19-78-0014).