- Chief Research Fellow:Laboratory for Condensed Matter Physics
- Vladimir Yudson has been at HSE since 2016.
Education and Degrees
Doctor of Sciences*
Candidate of Sciences* (PhD)
Degree in Solid State Physics
Moscow Institute of Physics and Technology
According to the International Standard Classification of Education (ISCED) 2011, Candidate of Sciences belongs to ISCED level 8 - "doctoral or equivalent", together with PhD, DPhil, D.Lit, D.Sc, LL.D, Doctorate or similar. Candidate of Sciences allows its holders to reach the level of the Associate Professor.
A post-doctoral degree called Doctor of Sciences is given to reflect second advanced research qualifications or higher doctorates in ISCED 2011.
- Article Yevtushenko O., Yudson V. Kondo Impurities Coupled to a Helical Luttinger Liquid: RKKY-Kondo Physics Revisited // Physical Review Letters. 2018. Vol. 120. P. 147201-1-147201-6. doi
- Article Redchenko E., Makarov A., Yudson V. Nanoscopy of pairs of atoms by fluorescence in a magnetic field // Physical Review A: Atomic, Molecular, and Optical physics. 2018. Vol. 97. P. 043812-043812. doi
- Article Makarov A. A., Yudson V. Magnetic-field control of subradiance states of a system of two atoms // JETP Letters. 2017. Vol. 105. No. 3. P. 205-209. doi
- Article Fedorov A. K., Matveenko S. I., Yudson V.I., Shlyapnikov G. V. Novel p-wave superfluids of fermionic polar molecules // Scientific Reports. 2016. Vol. 6. P. 27448 (1)-27448 (10). doi
- Article Yevtushenko O. M., Wugalter A., Yudson V. I., Altshuler B. L. Transport in helical Luttinger liquid with Kondo impurities // EPL. 2015. Vol. 112. P. 57003 (p.1)-57003 (p.6). doi
- Article Redchenko E. S., Yudson V.I. Decay of metastable excited states of two qubits in a waveguide // Physical Review A: Atomic, Molecular, and Optical physics. 2014. Vol. 90. P. 063829 (1)-063829 (12). doi
- Article Chubukov A. V., Maslov D. L., Yudson V. I. Optical conductivity of a two-dimensional metal at the onset of spin-density-wave order // Physical Review B: Condensed Matter and Materials Physics. 2014. Vol. 89. P. 155126 (1)-155126 (24). doi
- Article Makarov A. A., Yudson V. I. Spectrum of cascade spontaneous emission: General theory including systems with close transition frequencies // Physical Review A: Atomic, Molecular, and Optical physics. 2014. Vol. 89. P. 053806 (1)-053806 (13). doi
Students at HSE will be able to enroll in undergraduate and Master’s programmes in Physics, starting in 2017. Furthermore, including those working on doctorates, students will also be able to carry out research not only at HSE laboratories, but also several leading institutes of the Russian Academy of Sciences (RAS), which are launching joint departments with our new faculty.