- Doctoral Student:Institute of Education
- Lecturer:Institute of Education / Department of Educational Programmes
- Junior Research Fellow:Institute of Education / Laboratory for University Development
- Pavel Serebrennikov has been at HSE University since 2019.
Participating in the collective research and analytical projects of the
laboratory dedicated to assessing the effeciency of universities
Continuing education / Professional retraining / Internships / Study abroad experience
Summer school "Economics of Education" (World Bank - HSE), Institute of Education, Jule 2019, Moscow
Course "Economics of Education" (Harry Patrinos, World Bank), Institute of Education, April 2019, Moscow
Young Faculty Support Program (Group of Young Academic Professionals)
Category "New Researchers" (2023)
1st year of study
Approved topic of thesis: Modeling of student dropout prediction and its determinants in Russian universities
- Article Aleksei Egorov, Serebrennikov P. Measuring the efficiency of universities: what is inside the black box? // Journal of Higher Education Policy and Management. 2023. Vol. 45. No. 5. P. 545-565. doi
- Article Agasisti T., Aleksei Egorov, Serebrennikov P. Universities’ efficiency and the socioeconomic characteristics of their environment — Evidence from an empirical analysis // Socio-Economic Planning Sciences. 2023. Vol. 85. P. 1-12. doi
- Preprint Egorov A., Agasisti T., Serebrennikov P. How Do The Characteristics Of The Environment Influence University Efficiency? Evidence From A Conditional Efficiency Approach / NRU Higher School of Economics. Series WP BRP "Economics/EC". 2020. No. 238.
6th International Conference on Modern Econometric Tools and Applications (Nizhny Novgorod). Report: Efficiency Analysis of Russian Universities Using Spatial Stochastic Frontier Analysis
During the seminar, there were discussed several ongoing research projects:
1) Pavel Serebrennikov - "Interval Methods of DEA and Their Application for Evaluating the Performance of Universities"
2) Anna Rezyapova - "Governance of International Migration"
3) Alina Roman - "Network Analysis of International Trade: 2001-2016"