- Associate Professor:Faculty of Communications, Media, and Design / School of Media
- Programme Academic Supervisor:Multi-platform Film Production
- Dmitry Kotov has been at HSE since 2017.
Education and Degrees
Candidate of Sciences* (PhD)
Saratov Chernyshevsky State University
According to the International Standard Classification of Education (ISCED) 2011, Candidate of Sciences belongs to ISCED level 8 - "doctoral or equivalent", together with PhD, DPhil, D.Lit, D.Sc, LL.D, Doctorate or similar. Candidate of Sciences allows its holders to reach the level of the Associate Professor.
- Dramaturgy and the Script of TV-series (Bachelor’s programme; Faculty of Communications, Media, and Design; programme "Media Communications"; 4 year, 1, 2 module)Rus
- Production of TV Series (Bachelor’s programme; Faculty of Communications, Media, and Design; programme "Media Communications"; 4 year, 2 module)Rus
On May 14, the 72nd Cannes Film Festival opens with Jim Jarmusch’s film, The Dead Don't Die. The official Russian delegation to the festival includes students of the Higher School of Cinema ‘Arka’, which offers joint continuing education programmes with HSE’s Faculty of Communications, Media, and Design. Students' short films will be shown as part of the annual almanac, Global Russians.
On May 17 and 18, the annual Telling Stories festival, organized by the Faculty of Communications, Media and Design, will take place in Moscow. Festival guests will be able to attend a public talk with a Hollywood director, learn how to create their own successful micromedia, see a theater performance by HSE students and much more. Entry to all of the festival events is free.