- Manager:Faculty of World Economy and International Affairs / Curriculum Support for HSE and Kyung Hee University Double Degree Programme in Economics and Politics in Asia
- Programme Study Office Manager:HSE University and Kyung Hee University Double Degree Programme in Economics and Politics in Asia
- Alexandra Lukova has been at HSE University since 2019.
Organization of the educational process of students:
- maintaining personal files of students and archives of documents in paper form and using corporate information systems;
- drawing up and changing students individual curricula;
- monitoring and analysis of student progress, control over the elimination of academic arrears by students during the retake period;
- Prompt informing of students on educational issues via corporate e-mail and Learning Management System (LMS);
- interaction with other structural divisions on issues of ensuring the educational process within the framework of official powers;
- preparation of statements for teachers, maintaining an archive of statements.
Continuing education / Professional retraining / Internships / Study abroad experience
Professional retraining "English translator in the field of professional communication", Tomsk State University, 2015-2018.
2018-2019 Educational and Methodological Specialist, State University of Management