- Head:Public Relations Office / Administrative Unit
- Andrey Konchakov has been at HSE University since 2020.
- interaction with foreign media;
- interaction in the field of public relations with government and non-profit organizations in the framework of the implementation of international projects of HSE University;
- coordination of PR and organizational support of events with the participation of the HSE University leadership;
- PR support of international events of the HSE University;
- assistance in the development of international contacts of HSE University in the field of public relations;
Continuing education / Professional retraining / Internships / Study abroad experience
2022 - Profound English study with communication in the professional field, Upper Intermediate level.
2017 - Higher Courses of Foreign Languages at MFA Russia, exam on knowledge of the Czech language, professional level of knowledge of the Czech language.
2012 - Professional Development Program "Foreign Policy of Russia", Diplomatic Academy of the MFA Russia.
2011 - Internship at the representative office of Rossotrudnichestvo to India.
2009 - Higher Courses of Foreign Languages at MFA of Russia, English language proficiency exam, operational level of English language proficiency.
2007-2008 Moscow Government, Department of Foreign Economic and International Relations, Europe and America Office (internship).
2003 - Maltese State Exams in subjects: English, French, Economics, Programming.
2020 - present HSE University, Public Relations Department.
2013-2020 Representative office of Rossotrudnichestvo in the Czech Republic.
2009-2013 Federal Agency for the Commonwealth of Independent States Affairs, Compatriots Living Abroad, and International Humanitarian Cooperation (Rossotrudnichestvo).
2008-2009 International Research Institute for Advanced Systems.