- Postgraduate Student:Institute of Demography / Department of Demography
- Research Assistant:International Laboratory for Population and Health
- Aleksei Shchur has been at HSE University since 2017.
Continuing education / Professional retraining / Internships / Study abroad experience
24 September - 5 October 2018, International Autumn school "Demographic methods in public health research". HSE, Max Planсk Institute for Demographic Research.
22 July - 4 August 2019 Guest researcher at Laboratory for demographic data, Max Planсk Institute for Demographic Research.
1st year of study
Approved topic of thesis: Central-peripheral differences in epidemiological models of mortality in Russia
Academic Supervisor: Vishnevsky, Anatoly G.
- 2019XX Апрельская международная научная конференция по проблемам развития экономики и общества (Москва ). Presentation: География распространения смертности от ВИЧ-инфекции в российских городах-миллионниках и на окружающих их территориях
- 5th Human Mortality Database Symposium "Recent Trends and Future Uncertainties in Longevity" (Берлин). Presentation: Mortality differentials in Russian biggest cities and their surrounding territories