- Director for Internationalisation:Department of Internationalisation
- Kirill Kisel has been at HSE University since 2006.
Education and Degrees
Candidate of Sciences* (PhD) in Political Institutes, Processes and Technologies
Master's in Investment Communications (with honors)
Master's in Прикладная политология
Bachelor's in Political Science
According to the International Standard Classification of Education (ISCED) 2011, Candidate of Sciences belongs to ISCED level 8 - "doctoral or equivalent", together with PhD, DPhil, D.Lit, D.Sc, LL.D, Doctorate or similar. Candidate of Sciences allows its holders to reach the level of the Associate Professor.
Dissertation for a degree of Candidate of Science
- Preprint Kisel K., Shokhin A. N. Modern Models Of Interaction Between Business And Government In Russia: Corporatism Or Pluralism? / NRU Higher School of Economics. Series PS "Political Science". 2014. No. 14/PS/2014.
- Article Кисель К. Ю. Партнерство государства и частного сектора: теоретические основы // Бизнес. Общество. Власть. 2012. № 10. С. 1-15.
- Article Кисель К. Ю. Взаимодействие бизнеса и власти в субъектах РФ // Научное обозрение. Серия 2: Гуманитарные науки. 2011. № 3. С. 31-37.
- Chapter Кисель К. Ю. Модели взаимодействия бизнеса и власти // В кн.: Власть и бизнес: коммуникационные ресурсы. Серия "Коммуникативные исследования". Выпуск 5. / Отв. ред.: Н. В. Уфимцева; науч. ред.: И. М. Дзялошинский, М. А. Пильгун. М. : Издательский дом НИУ ВШЭ, 2011. С. 133-171.
- Article Кисель К. Ю. Политический риск и прикладные модели его оценки // Проблемы анализа риска. 2011. Т. 8. № 6. С. 46-55.
- Chapter Кисель К. Ю. Стратегии бизнеса в условиях конфликта // В кн.: Инновационные модели бизнес-коммуникации: стратегии и тактики. М. : Издательский дом НИУ ВШЭ, 2011. С. 60-85.
How Universities Create an International Environment to Cultivate Talent and Support Foreign Students
Studying at a foreign university has distinct advantages for one's career trajectory, alongside invaluable experience and an expanded array of opportunities. However, students may face considerable stress due to immersion in a different cultural setting and encounter new, sometimes unforeseen, challenges. The session 'Creating an International Environment as a Keystone to Cultivate Talent', hosted by HSE University as part of International Partners' Week, featured discussions by experts and representatives from top universities on how universities assist foreign students in adapting and discovering opportunities for self-actualisation.
For the first time, HSE University has hosted the Garuda festival, where Indonesian students in Moscow could talk about their culture. The embassy of Indonesia helped organise the festival.
Masters students at the Faculty of Economic Sciences met the faculty Dean, Professor Pekarski, HSE Director for Internationalization Dr. Kisel, vice-dean Liudmila Zasimova and other staff on September 12. Meeting was organized by the Faculty of Economic Sciences International Office to introduce the staff and students, as well as students of various programs to each other
If you are an international applicant, you still have time to apply for scholarships from HSE University. The full-tuition scholarships are awarded annually in May. This year, the Scholarship Committee will meet for the last time on May 27, 2021 to determine who receives full and partial scholarships.
Since February 19, HSE community members have been able to get vaccinated against measles. All students, faculty, and staff, including foreign citizens, can get vaccinated for free. Remember—measles is an extremely dangerous and contagious disease that can only be prevented by getting vaccinated. There is still time to get vaccinated: the vaccination period has now been extended by one day to include February 22.
HSE’s Admission Rules for the 2017/2018 academic year have undergone some changes in regards to international admission. The admission track is now unified for students from both CIS and non-CIS countries. Thus, only two exams must be passed in order to be accepted into a given undergraduate programme, while competitions for Master’s programmes only require a portfolio and an interview. The rules for International Olympiad Competitions have also been changed. Registration for these competitions ends on November 15.