- Deputy Director:International Admissions Office
- Kirill Kisel has been at HSE University since 2006.
Education and Degrees
Candidate of Sciences* (PhD) in Political Institutes, Processes and Technologies
Master's in Прикладная политология
Master's in Investment Communications (with honors)
Bachelor's in Political Science
According to the International Standard Classification of Education (ISCED) 2011, Candidate of Sciences belongs to ISCED level 8 - "doctoral or equivalent", together with PhD, DPhil, D.Lit, D.Sc, LL.D, Doctorate or similar. Candidate of Sciences allows its holders to reach the level of the Associate Professor.
Dissertation for a degree of Candidate of Science
- Preprint Kisel K., Shokhin A. N. Modern Models Of Interaction Between Business And Government In Russia: Corporatism Or Pluralism? / NRU Higher School of Economics. Series PS "Political Science". 2014. No. 14/PS/2014.
- Article Кисель К. Ю. Партнерство государства и частного сектора: теоретические основы // Бизнес. Общество. Власть. 2012. № 10. С. 1-15.
- Article Кисель К. Ю. Взаимодействие бизнеса и власти в субъектах РФ // Научное обозрение. Серия 2: Гуманитарные науки. 2011. № 3. С. 31-37.
- Article Кисель К. Ю. Политический риск и прикладные модели его оценки // Проблемы анализа риска. 2011. Т. 8. № 6. С. 46-55.
- Chapter Кисель К. Ю. Стратегии бизнеса в условиях конфликта // В кн.: Инновационные модели бизнес-коммуникации: стратегии и тактики. М. : Издательский дом НИУ ВШЭ, 2011. С. 60-85.
Since February 19, HSE community members have been able to get vaccinated against measles. All students, faculty, and staff, including foreign citizens, can get vaccinated for free. Remember—measles is an extremely dangerous and contagious disease that can only be prevented by getting vaccinated. There is still time to get vaccinated: the vaccination period has now been extended by one day to include February 22.
HSE’s Admission Rules for the 2017/2018 academic year have undergone some changes in regards to international admission. The admission track is now unified for students from both CIS and non-CIS countries. Thus, only two exams must be passed in order to be accepted into a given undergraduate programme, while competitions for Master’s programmes only require a portfolio and an interview. The rules for International Olympiad Competitions have also been changed. Registration for these competitions ends on November 15.