- Lecturer, Doctoral Student:Faculty of Social Sciences / School of Sociology / Department of Sociological Research Methods
- Research Assistant:International Laboratory for Social Integration Research
- Marina Aleksandrova has been at HSE University since 2015.
Continuing education / Professional retraining / Internships / Study abroad experience
Free University of Berlin, Master Programme "Sociology - European Societies" (2016-2017)
Seventh International Summer School "Theory and Methods of Network Analysis" (2017)
III Spring Master's School of MSSES and RANEPA "Sociological Theory and Technology Research" (2015)
2nd year of study
Approved topic of thesis: Machine learning application for prediction of partial nonresponse error in the ESS data
Academic Supervisor: Tolstova, Yuliana N.
- Probability Theory and Mathematical Statistics (Bachelor’s programme; Faculty of Social Sciences; 2 year, 1 module)Rus
- Research Seminar "Sociology of Business Sphere" (Master’s programme; Faculty of Social Sciences; 2 year, 1-4 module)Rus
- Research Seminar "Sociology of the Public Sphere and Social Communications" (Master’s programme; Faculty of Social Sciences; 2 year, 1-4 module)Rus
- Statistical Analysis (SPSS) (Bachelor’s programme; Graduate School of Business; 3 year, 3 module)Rus